2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My first lows...comfy!

This is probably not the right time to ask about these shoes (wrong season, haha), but would $170 shipped a good price for a pair of the Ugly Christmas Sweater? 

These right here. Thank you in advance. 

Perhaps, Neckfaces. If you have a face IN your neck, you may already suffered a broken neck.
But, he's the SBKING, yo!!!

BTW, as many of you know, AJ1s did get skated back in the day.

My OG1s
those pics remind me of my youth. still have all my skate mags from the 80s.

This is probably not the right time to ask about these shoes (wrong season, haha), but would $170 shipped a good price for a pair of the Ugly Christmas Sweater? 
These right here. Thank you in advance. 

From now until July is probably the best time to get a decent deal on these. I expected the prices to fall to almost retail on them, since anyone still holding will either have to adjust the price or be in it for the long haul and tie that money up for a while.

Retail is hopeless optimism though.

Put these through their paces last night...seriously considering busting out the MIAs for today

Last edited:
I don't remember Dunk Highs fitting hella tight I'm a 9.5 and I hadn't bought a pair of Dunks for a while up until the Tiff Highs recently. I had originally gotten a 9.5 but had to size swap with somebody for a 10 because the toebox was too damn narrow. I need to know if the 510s fit the same before I try to find and cop one. Should I get a 10 in them too?

I don't remember Dunk Highs fitting hella tight I'm a 9.5 and I hadn't bought a pair of Dunks for a while up until the Tiff Highs recently. I had originally gotten a 9.5 but had to size swap with somebody for a 10 because the toebox was too damn narrow. I need to know if the 510s fit the same before I try to find and cop one. Should I get a 10 in them too?

general consensus seems to be that they are the tightest dunks in a long time...

boosthog boosthog I hope you're enjoying your stay in this city, sorry the weather isn't more hospitable. Is that the Sheraton?

Yep staying at the Sheraton. I had to buy shoes because my AM95's were on their last legs and then I walked through the flooding on Friday lol.

It was an adventure out there. Even with a poncho couldn't avoid wading through the streets. Love the city though and love the food!

I bought V Day lows on sale for $60 yesterday; was surprised now much I liked them in person

Very under rated shoe IMO. I have yet to wear mine but I'm glad I got them on release day. Was pretty salty for missing the diamond release so I had to get something from nike on the day to make up for it.(even though it really didn't)

If I'm not mistaken the 510's, civilists and premier highs were all tight in the toe box for a lot of people also.
Its all started with the civis... since then all my highs have been bought .5 up especially since the majority of my SB purchases are done online

Back
Top Bottom