2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

When I ship things I always try to throw in stickers and stuff. Just how I like to be treated.

Finally

Crazy bro i order my bred sb's last WED and i am in cali.. And i wont get mine till tomorrow [emoji]128529[/emoji]
Kinda on the related side, ordered mine last Monday and I'm finally getting em in tomorrow 
eyes.gif
 and I didn't get tracking til yesterday. SMH @ ups

[quote ntold"IP Roberts" url="/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/75400_100#post_20600538"]BTW, just want to offer props to Kinetic Skateboarding.

I ordered a pair of Baos from them on Friday, I believe. The guy on the phone was super nice. Followed up to let me know my order was processed, and I received my shoes today.

Great customer experience. Would definitely mess with them again.[/quote]

They must have stepped their game up after screwing up the initial release of them. They dropped them in the middle of the day, taking phone orders. I placed an order and was told I could pick em up after work and then they found out they werent supposed to take phone orders so they turned around and sold my pair before I got to the store. Didnt call me to let me know or anything. I couldn't even get pissed, I was just SO disappointed. And I haven't found them in my size since [emoji]128546[/emoji]

My favorite pair i had got a few years ago i belive store sample ! Want it to share with ya

I think those are factory samples, actually. Salesman samples usually don't have that stamp, just the notification on the tongue.

Not sure how things work now, but back in the day, I believe sales reps had to purchase their own samples (at like half MSRP or whatever), and then they could do whatever they wanted with them. That's why you don't see anything about - "not for resale" etc. They probably expected that many sales reps would eventually sell their samples.

Yeah I stay on point with my communication as a seller. As a buyer, I try not to come off too "needy" (for lack of a better word) but if you communicate with me I'm really relaxed. If you tell me nothing about the shipment or product and don't respond to me for a week, I am a bit concerned (and I think this is a natural reaction). 

I think a week is fair.

Or, if somebody tells you they are going to communicate something to you and they don't. If I tell you I'll send you tracking tomorrow, and tomorrow passes and you haven't received it, then contact me.

Also, I'm not the damn post office - if the receipt says estimated delivery is Wednesday, don't email me at 7:01 on Thursday freaking out if they aren't there. I sent you the tracking number, you have the same damn info that I have.

Last edited:
I got my hacky sack highs today from atlas and I must admit I was expecting to be underwhelmed. People were complaining about the print and whatnot but I decided to get them because I never had any of the "420" themed dunks and mostly because I read on Premier that the back panel is hemp so I thought that was a dope detail. With that being said I am impressed 
eek.gif

I got my hacky sack highs today from atlas and I must admit I was expecting to be underwhelmed. People were complaining about the print and whatnot but I decided to get them because I never had any of the "420" themed dunks and mostly because I read on Premier that the back panel is hemp so I thought that was a dope detail. With that being said I am impressed :wow:

To Each Their Own As They Say!

That Midsole Ruined That Shoe For Me Unfortunately As I Was Very Please With My Lows And Would Have Loved A Better Execution Of The High Version

Or, if somebody tells you they are going to communicate something to you and they don't. If I tell you I'll send you tracking tomorrow, and tomorrow passes and you haven't received it, then contact me.

Also, I'm not the damn post office - if the receipt says estimated delivery is Wednesday, don't email me at 7:01 on Thursday freaking out if they aren't there. I sent you the tracking number, you have the same damn info that I have.
One week is good. Haha the tracking questions are funny sometimes. Can be annoying though when they're tweaking about getting them. I asked all this because the person I bought my Papa Bears from had not gotten back to me for 3 days but did today and uploaded tracking. Will have them Wed. probably.

Yes mid-level crew cut socks are the best for mids and dunk highs, I feel like low cut ankle socks look so tacky and feminine on males...that much of a man'a ankle shouldn't be shown unless he's wearing sandals
I match my socks to the height of the shoe. Dunk lows, I wear ankle socks, highs I wear a mid cut. I hate having tons of sock showing. I also wear shorts whenever it's nice enough, Which I remember someone saying shorts and kicks don't go together or something. Call me crazy :lol:

Anyone order from transport skate before? Wondering about their shipping.

Ya man. The raging bulls I just reviewed were from there. Overall good service. I wasn't ecstatic that the coupon negated my free shipping but they actually gave me 3 day priority and the shoes were shipped in a great sturdy box. Shipping dispatch took an extra day or two because they wanted to verify my paypal... but other than that no setbacks. I would order from them again if the opportunity came up.

Docstar definately took the best picture of those Memorial Day joints but I'm still just not sold on them. Maybe they will grow on me one day like the SOMPS did.

No the SOMPS were actually well liked by a decent amount of people from the jump.

I slept on them because they just looked like I black shoe with a white check (didn't even know it was metallic silver).

They eventually grew on me but I'd still never pay more than 150

The memorial days "IMO" are legit, the black with the gum bottom is already a plus 1, and the the little bit of stars on the back throws it over the top. Cant wait to get a pair

Back
Top Bottom