2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Fixed lol..honestly though, I'm more surprised when I get pairs that don't have minor defects. I really don't pay too much attention to it though cause I'll be wearing them and it's not like anyone else is even gonna notice.
laugh.gif
 You are correct. I feel the same way. If I get a shoe with glue marks and flawed areas, I hardly notice. My Hacky Sack Lows came with a glue spot in the back where it says NIKE. Once I wore them, I forgot about it. Finding a flawless shoe is like finding a rare Pokemon
laugh.gif

Kinda off topic but how do you guys feel about communication in online transactions? Is it important to you or not? For me, I like to stay in communication with both buyers and sellers depending on the transaction. However, I have a coworker that says he DOESN'T want sellers or buyers to contact him for any reason unless there is a problem. Where do you stand?

Kinda off topic but how do you guys feel about communication in online transactions? Is it important to you or not? For me, I like to stay in communication with both buyers and sellers depending on the transaction. However, I have a coworker that says he DOESN'T want sellers or buyers to contact him for any reason unless there is a problem. Where do you stand?

Communication is VERY important. If I sell, I make sure to update my buyer constantly.
I tell them when I got payment, when I will ship out, after it's been shipped, etc etc. Every stage I will update and any kind of setback I will always communicate.

As a buyer I am more chill though. If the seller is quiet I just relax and then initiate convo is something just really needs to be said.

But overall... communication is important. I make sure everything that needs to be said, is said.

Finally received my Jpacks from mainland. Little disappointed that I got a pair with issues. Not sure whether I'll just keep em or try and return them.

Ask for an exchange atleast. It's a GR they will get more.

I think communication is important cause lets say a seller is or buyer isnt communicating back, you feel like your being flaked and thats a sucky feeling

Question #1.) After watching the video, what would you do if you were the person doing the restoration?

The guy was a giant derp. I'll forgive him because he's so young and only in high school. You don't start doing restorations when you are completely new on VALUABLE shoes. Kind some bargain bin shoes or old beaters to test on first. I don't care how big their talk is. You never trust a noob with good shoes. The guy was an idiot for offering to fix them with zero experiences, but his best friend was a bigger idiot for letting him.

Question #2.) Do you have any stories about restoration attempts, good or bad?

Nope, I don't try to restore. I know if I do, I'll make em worse. My hands tend to do that

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB and you could create a SB to represent your favorite horror films would it look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do as many different SB dunks as you want)

Gonna have to go with Sadako from The Ring for this one

FORMAT:
1.) Dunk high
2.) Sadako or The Ring
3.) All white dunk with a linen like cloth covering the entire shoe. The laces would be BLACK and like strands of HAIR either braided or somehow bunched to be suitable for shoelaces. A tongue tag tag or stitched cartoony image of Sadako on the back heel would complete the shoes. Oh god I just made myself feel sick imagining those shoe laces.
4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB. - Already explained.
5.) How would it be released?
A quickstrike I guess!

If anybody is still looking for them: Transport still has some pairs in select sizes of the red J-Pack lows.

no it's not fliestkicks, this lad located portland named shoegame_eu.

good looking for the discount code for fliestkicks.eu, heading back uk soon too so pumped to try and come up in the eu
I just ordered a pair of SOMP's from them.Actually I got them today. They are legit and it took about a week to get them. 

carolinakickg carolinakickg mrnonchalant mrnonchalant

Yeah they are great; pretty much Nike's version of the Adidas Busentiz

Also if you are interested in BA Project's then peep the thread in Nike

on a side note I was watching a pair of black Supremes yesterday and they went for $1191 :x

Last edited:
carolinakickg carolinakickg mrnonchalant mrnonchalant

Yeah they are great; pretty much Nike's version of the Adidas Busentiz

Also if you are interested in BA Project's then peep the thread in Nike

on a side note I was watching a pair of black Supremes yesterday and they went for $1191 :x

they might be back up in a few days--I've noticed when stuff goes for ridiculous prices 9 times outta 10 it was some lil' kid not really knowing you have to pay once an auction ends :lol: :lol:

saw unkles end at 6 bills last week, this week they right back on the 'bay.

Back
Top Bottom