2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dem prods look fresh. Got mines the mav's

Hey guys need some input I grabbed a pair of bona fetts off the bay for a good price seller assured my that they were ds. I asked twice, but I get them in today and they've been worn maybe once or twice bottoms look good but minimal creasing. I plan on wearing them so I'm really not mad at the condition but at the seller for not being honest with me. Should I send them back just on principle?

Hey guys need some input I grabbed a pair of bona fetts off the bay for a good price seller assured my that they were ds. I asked twice, but I get them in today and they've been worn maybe once or twice bottoms look good but minimal creasing. I plan on wearing them so I'm really not mad at the condition but at the seller for not being honest with me. Should I send them back just on principle?

Give negative feedback on eBay. I'm not sure of the availability of boba fetts but if it's a hard to come by shoe I'd keep em and teach him a lesson with a bad review but that's just me.

If u paid under $100 than take that lower case l and enjoy! Sold mine to a friend for retail DS and the MF'r denied my $150 offer after tax time, and that fool never owned a pair of nikes b4 or after, just a SW junkie..

I paid $185 shipped through PayPal invoice... I only see my size(12) go for 250+. I already have the storm troopers and tauntauns so I've been wanting to complete the high set but wouldn't drop 250 on them so I hopped on it

^ dope pics for both of ya at the Giants game, always liked that shot.

$185 seems like alot, but im sure thats still a fair enough price for gently used boba's. Ive been on the hunt for a 13, only found good n used on ebay around $125-150, seen

Last edited:
Mad e-props and reps to all members shouting out discount codes found on the homepage and posting links to sites most heads have been checking on for days waiting for release!

Back
Top Bottom