2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mad e-props and reps to all members shouting out discount codes found on the homepage and posting links to sites most heads have been checking on for days waiting for release!

Copped the royal highs from CCS good looks on the post and dico codes... if any one of the jpacks go on sale its gonn be the lows imo

The royals are getting harder to resist, specially since I can't get royal 1s. FML, had em added to cart several times now.

@ ccs I should've doubled up on the royals and beat both pairs but ended up completing the set and got the bk/rd. price forced me.

got my j-packs in. they're okay i guess. picked em up because i realized that i don't like jays enough to line up, participate in raffels, or drop 4-600$ on the resell market for an actual pair of royal 1's. these will get the job done just fine.

Last edited:

Nike SB J-Pack "Bred $69.99 / Royal $79.99" Free shipping use code LKS14A49 bit.ly/1qNusNK pic.twitter.com/FpQnJNeJAf
seen this deal posted on sneakersteal but I can't pull the trigger between the CA sales tax and the shipping bag of death
Can't help you with tax, but that's under retail price. Additionally, you can ask for a gift box, which is a few bucks more, but it should ensure you're shoes are boxed, rather than "bagged." If you're military, you can get 20% taken off, which is $19 rather than the $15 off. And that's where I saw the deal I posted, Sneakersteal.

Back
Top Bottom