2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It was paypal so I'm not too worried. If quality is anywhere near what is said it should be easy to tell

Can anyone @ someone whos willing to share the wealth with some of their coins?

Someone was hooking ppl up a couple days ago with the coins. Try searching back throughout the past week for keywords like coin or yoth.

As Mints has stated, there are fake YOTH dunks out there. We all saw that youtube video.

That site is prob legit but I have never seen it til now. I would be cautious.

i was off nt all day friday after work and for most of saturday i had some extra money sitting in paypal and definitely would have copped if they were available **** the deal for baos at 108 would have been so clutch but they will come when the time is right, there is also the problem that there are so many shoes I want and having to decide what to pull the trigger on is hard sometimes haha

Yea I've been in the same situation I've narrowed it down now though to just FTCs and civilists left on my list of the shoes I had to pass on during release. Most likely gonna end up purchasing both at fliestkicks sometime soon after I get my carmine 6s next week.

edit: If I'm able to get carmine 6's next week got a feeling I'm gonna strikeout lol

Last edited:
Yea I've been in the same situation I've narrowed it down now though to just FTCs and civilists left on my list of the shoes I had to pass on during release. Most likely gonna end up purchasing both at fliestkicks sometime soon after I get my carmine 6s next week.
man my to get list is so long at the moment

Carmine 6

AJ1XSB Black

Baos

510s

Civilist 2

Kings Pride LBJ11

MIami Night LBJ11

Home/Hero Elite LBJ11

Man sneakers are a love hate relationship 

man my to get list is so long at the moment

Carmine 6
AJ1XSB Black
Baos
510s
Civilist 2
Kings Pride LBJ11
MIami Night LBJ11
Home/Hero Elite LBJ11

Man sneakers are a love hate relationship 

:lol: yea my list long too

WTL LBJ11
WTL LBJ11
WTL LBJ11
WTL LBJ11
WTL LBJ11
WTL LBJ11
WTL LBJ11
Sport Blue VI Jordan
WTL LBJ11

laugh.gif
yea my list long too

WTL LBJ11
WTL LBJ11
WTL LBJ11
WTL LBJ11
WTL LBJ11
WTL LBJ11
WTL LBJ11
Sport Blue VI Jordan
WTL LBJ11
i want the WTL too but im not even trying to get my hopes up at this point i've began to plan a route to cop shoes as if the WTL don't even exist haha

Back
Top Bottom