2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Moar SOMPs!!!

How do you guys take these on foot pics? Hope its not as awkward looking as I imagine :lol:

Last edited:
Generally its just a quick bend over and snap a picture. 

Though I decided to bring my camera out recently so Ill be doing off feet pics. 

How do you guys take these on foot pics? Hope its not as awkward looking as I imagine
laugh.gif
yeah i couldn't imagine myself doing a whole little mini production just to take pics on feet. Generally i put my shoes on and will snap a pic before i get up and leave it at that.

Not really feeling either of the new AJ SBs from the new pictures. Good luck to all those trying to cop tho. I feel like its gonna be a tough one. The first release was the only time my local has done a raffle
I'm right there with you. At first the HB in me was like "man, those are so sick! Gotta have them!!" But now it's gonna be a pass for sure.

those with bad usps service how far are you from your regional sort facility? I'm only like 8 miles away from mine and I live in a house with a gated porch so I've never had any issues.
My REGIONAL sort facility is Springfield, Massachusetts (about 75 miles away). My local sort facility is about 20-30 miles away. I've still never had good experiences with USPS. The term, "going postal" holds a lot of meaning in my book. Every USPS worker I've ever met (with the exception of maybe 1 person) literally behaved as if their next course of action was clock out and commit suicide. It's crazy but across all the PO's I've been to, just about every person I've dealt with has this drab demeanor that almost makes YOU depressed.

I've still never had good experiences with USPS. The term, "going postal" holds a lot of meaning in my book. Every USPS worker I've ever met (with the exception of maybe 1 person) literally behaved as if their next course of action was clock out and commit suicide. It's crazy but across all the PO's I've been to, just about every person I've dealt with has this drab demeanor that almost makes YOU depressed.
nailed it. REPPED.

How do you guys take these on foot pics? Hope its not as awkward looking as I imagine
laugh.gif

Quite simple actually, bend over, bend the phone forward (to see the shot you're getting), then rotate the image around. You get clean beautiful shots every time.

Generally its just a quick bend over and snap a picture. 
Though I decided to bring my camera out recently so Ill be doing off feet pics. 

I've got a new toy on the way, so my shots should be changing format a little in the next few days. I think I may have to host it on the companies' website unless I export as a gif though.

I've got a new toy on the way, so my shots should be changing format a little in the next few days. I think I may have to host it on the companies' website unless I export as a gif though.
do elaborate...

i take all my shots using my phone (htc m8) finally ordered a mini tripod and a wireless shutter remote so the shots should start being a lot better until i move on to a dslr

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom