2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i went from not giving af about this, to i need these
nike owes you a commission
haha. Thanks. appreciate that.

I absolutely love the shoe... I stopped heavy collecting after gold boxes, and this is THE single shoe that brought me back to SBs. I figured I should take a minute to capture what drew me back
smokin.gif

do elaborate...

i take all my shots using my phone (htc m8) finally ordered a mini tripod and a wireless shutter remote so the shots should start being a lot better until i move on to a dslr
you won't regret the wireless shutter remote. It makes on feet pics so much easier

do elaborate...

i take all my shots using my phone (htc m8) finally ordered a mini tripod and a wireless shutter remote so the shots should start being a lot better until i move on to a dslr

Oh it's nothing too special, I've gone from the original iPhone to the 3GS when I first got on these forums, to a 4s, to a 5s which is my normal go to snapping pictures camera. I've got a dSLR and a mirror less that uses my Pentax lenses.

Friday I should be getting in my Lytro camera, I've wanted one of these since they first announced they were going into production, but the price point was too high for something that was basically just a proof of concept. Woot had them for REALLY cheap this past week so I pulled the trigger on one and will try it out for my normal day to day goofing off shots.

edit: Forgot to mention why I'm excited about the lytro, the way it captures an image it lets you change the focus point after the fact, so it requires you to host the image on their website or create an animated gif so I'll never really use it for anything serious, but I am excited about getting to play around with it.

Last edited:
NDSBG on FB

steals today -

nike sb UNC highs size 9.5 - ds - 80 bucks

nike sb pac mans size 8.5 - 9/10 condition - 175 bucks

nike sb pee wee herman size 9 -9/10 ( flaws) - 160 bucks

nike sb sea crystals size 9.5- 8/10 ( flaws ) - 135 bucks

If you use the timer or a remote switch you can take really good on feet pics. That way Youll have some control over setting up the shot first versus just bending over and taking the pic.

Last edited:
My REGIONAL sort facility is Springfield, Massachusetts (about 75 miles away). My local sort facility is about 20-30 miles away. I've still never had good experiences with USPS. The term, "going postal" holds a lot of meaning in my book. Every USPS worker I've ever met (with the exception of maybe 1 person) literally behaved as if their next course of action was clock out and commit suicide. It's crazy but across all the PO's I've been to, just about every person I've dealt with has this drab demeanor that almost makes YOU depressed.

That's funny because there's a post office two blocks from my house. All the employees there are really nice and of all the delivery services they are the ones I have the least problem with. Ironically this is also the same post office that didn't renew their lease and are going to be vacating that spot. I'm more than a little heated about that

None of that stuff is too out there though, if you're into photography you've probably already got a work flow set up for editing quickly. The tripod could be something as simple as using a gorilla grip tripod.

I don't really spend much time on my shots, but I don't think they're ever selling anybody not the shoes either.

you won't regret the wireless shutter remote. It makes on feet pics so much easier
i wish i would have had it yesterday when i was taking quick shots of my aquas would have made things so much faster
Oh it's nothing too special, I've gone from the original iPhone to the 3GS when I first got on these forums, to a 4s, to a 5s which is my normal go to snapping pictures camera. I've got a dSLR and a mirror less that uses my Pentax lenses.

Friday I should be getting in my Lytro camera, I've wanted one of these since they first announced they were going into production, but the price point was too high for something that was basically just a proof of concept. Woot had them for REALLY cheap this past week so I pulled the trigger on one and will try it out for my normal day to day goofing off shots.

edit: Forgot to mention why I'm excited about the lytro, the way it captures an image it lets you change the focus point after the fact, so it requires you to host the image on their website or create an animated gif so I'll never really use it for anything serious, but I am excited about getting to play around with it.
im genuinely interested in a quality dslr and of course it will start with sneaker pics but i think photography could truly become a hobby of mine, i need something to occupy my time besides xbox one and work 

:lol: Always do. You mostly post oldies but goodies so I'm not complaining.

I tried to take a on foot and after 2 mins was like.. Aww hell nah!

HQ pics are always appreciated.

lol 8)
it just turns out i also like photography. good thing it's possible for a couple of my hobbies to co-mingle

i wish i would have had it yesterday when i was taking quick shots of my aquas would have made things so much faster

im genuinely interested in a quality dslr and of course it will start with sneaker pics but i think photography could truly become a hobby of mine, i need something to occupy my time besides xbox one and work 

sorry for the off topic conversation, and I'll take it to PM after this, but buy something you're comfortable with, if you've used an SLR in the past and the lenses are a system that will work with their dSLR options, you'll probably go with that. By the time I was buying my first dSLR the only SLR I had was an old Canon AE-1 so either way I was going to be buying into a new system of lenses, at the price point I was looking to get in Pentax offered the best value and since it used K-mount lenses giving me thousands of lenses to choose from over a 50 year period.

Back
Top Bottom