2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

6 pairs of captain stars shipped from premiers! they were right. They had no limits and they went my order go thru!
And 3 pairs of thai temple and 3 pairs of yoth and  3 pairs of raging bull and 2 more born in USA and bunch of other stuff incoming this week.(eclipse,another somp,2 x concords sb,grunge sb's, and a few jordans and off course the tiff restocked pairs =). But the SB bug bite me hard.. Addiction has started..
My UPS ma gonna be pissed. Should throw him a redbull =)

The word overkill comes to mind...

Last edited:
I've also learned my lesson and don't double buy anymore. Anything I've doubled up on has ended up getting offloaded for retail or the lowest end of market pricing because I end up buying so many pairs that I'll never completely tear apart a shoe, and I'm not fussy enough to care about creasing.
Yea i think thats the case with many people but im little bit differnt because i dont really do it because its limited or due to the fact its gonna resell crazy or afraid the prices gonna dip down. But more like i dont want to pay more than retail and can be a good trade bait and even if they drop in price, i can always rock them and donate or raffle it out or support w/e... Aint gonna lie if resale is good they make great trade baits on facebook lol. Thats my little dirty secret. I dont at resale price, barley but i do trade 20~30% below resale price which can be looked bad or good. But my point if that if i dont buy it, someone will. And i dont mind helping someone out at all when i got pairs laying around which i do most of the time. Today the broken bats restocked too (off topic) but i posted the link on all my twitter and this forum before i cooped 5 pairs. As well as diamond collections mystery boxes. I just love buying stuff and playign with them like trades and etc etc...

Im just very fortunate i dont need to be a reseller to put food on my plate, i have other stores that feeds me but to suport my shoe addiction i need to do what i gotta do....Even tho the hate and love is there sometimes. =)

Last edited:

Posts like that is the reason why I just lurk now
I enjoy them and some people just needs to know the truth about the greedy resellers and just people who do what they do cause they can do... I dont think there should be any hate anywhere... Its all fun and hobby...If people stress over it, than it becomes a job and pain and stress than thats not good, ill rather play golf.

Yea i think thats the case with many people but im little bit differnt because i dont really do it because its limited or due to the fact its gonna resell crazy or afraid the prices gonna dip down. But more like i dont want to pay more than retail and can be a good trade bait and even if they drop in price, i can always rock them and donate or raffle it out or support w/e... Aint gonna lie if resale is good they make great trade baits on facebook lol. Thats my little dirty secret. I dont at resale price, barley but i do trade 20~30% below resale price which can be looked bad or good. But my point if that if i dont buy it, someone will. And i dont mind helping someone out at all when i got pairs laying around which i do most of the time. Today the broken bats restocked too (off topic) but i posted the link on all my twitter and this forum before i cooped 5 pairs. As well as diamond collections mystery boxes. I just love buying stuff and playign with them like trades and etc etc...
Im just very fortunate i dont need to be a reseller to put food on my plate, i have other stores that feeds me but to suport my shoe addiction i need to do what i gotta do....Even tho the hate and love is there sometimes. =)
Not a reseller? Everything you just said is by definition what makes you a reseller!

Prove you aren't a reseller by selling me a pair of YOTH or Tiffs @ retail. Bet you won't do it.

I've also learned my lesson and don't double buy anymore. Anything I've doubled up on has ended up getting offloaded for retail or the lowest end of market pricing because I end up buying so many pairs that I'll never completely tear apart a shoe, and I'm not fussy enough to care about creasing.

I'm doing this right now 6 pair on eBay today all below box sometimes I just get caught up and buy way more then I need

Not a reseller? Everything you just said is by definition what makes you a reseller!

Prove you aren't a reseller by selling me a pair of YOTH or Tiffs @ retail. Bet you won't do it.
When peoplel ike are busy talking like this, people actually care to PM and ask. Than i spare a pair. This is example of HATE without knowing facts.

:smokin @ those J-Pack Royals! Will probably be the closest I get to ever owning a pair of OG Royals. I'll take definitely take 'em as consolation.

Last edited:

yeah i love SB dunks and this thread is still cool peeps but it just makes me feel like any help given just goes to waste.
Yeah that's what I was trying to say. 6 pairs to 1 dude meanwhile regulars in this thread striking out
When peoplel ike are busy talking like this, people actually care to PM and ask. Than i spare a pair. This is example of HATE without knowing facts.

Hey, I didn't "hate." And I wasn't "busy talking like this." (Whatever that means) I asked you a simple question. Don't spazz out over it. Took me 5 seconds to type it. You voiced your method or opinion or whatever it is you do. Meanwhile there's mad people striking out on every release you mentioned and you're in here flaunting it like its super cool that you bought 8 mystery boxes or 6 pairs of the same shoe or... Etc. I get it, it's a hobby, it's not serious, be proud that you got it like that.. But there's 2 ways to come across about it. And, in my opinion that I'm entitled to have and express, you came across like a total tool. No offense, I don't know you from my own butthole, but in the 2 posts of yours I cared enough to read, I formulated my opinion of you. Hater? Nah. I don't hate on anyone, especially on the interwebs. This **** isn't serious enough for me to "HATE." Asking a question doesn't make me a "hater." That word...jeeze, starting to become a pet peeve. I guess I should just not say anything then when I see a post that contradicts it's self multiple times in a few short sentences? Didn't realize that you can flaunt what you want but no one else is allowed to comment on it. I really don't think you're going to find many people in here that will bow down to you for 3 pairs of this 8 of that..

By the way, I wouldn't have bought **** from you anyways, I'm sure you and I aren't the same size, and since you aren't a reseller, all your shoes must be the same size.

Last edited:
not all help!

Hey bruh I realized today when I was getting all my shoes ready to go to storage (sad/juced whenever I swap stuff out to change up my rotation) that I have the silver laces from the wpf I sold you so I owe you a set of laces pick a color (and length) and I'll ship them to you asap

6 pairs of captain stars shipped from premiers! they were right. They had no limits and they went my order go thru!

And 3 pairs of thai temple and 3 pairs of yoth and  3 pairs of raging bull and 2 more born in USA and bunch of other stuff incoming this week.(eclipse,another somp,2 x concords sb,grunge sb's, and a few jordans and off course the tiff restocked pairs =). But the SB bug bite me hard.. Addiction has started..

My UPS ma gonna be pissed. Should throw him a redbull =)
hook a brotha up with one of those yoths

you're my size 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom