2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow that's weird, the lows are amazingly comfortable I'm definitely shocked to hear this I have the lows and been wanting the highs this might make me hesitant to pull the trigger gotta find a local spot to try them on thanks though.

I disagree with the sentiment that Hackey Sack highs fit horribly. I have both high and low in a size 13, and they fit the same/very comfy as most recent releases.

I disagree with the sentiment that Hackey Sack highs fit horribly. I have both high and low in a size 13, and they fit the same/very comfy as most recent releases.
Did you just try them on or did you wear them out and about? could be just my pair giving me issues im going to relace them and see if it changes anything.

The 510 were the same way but they broke in after a few hours of wear.

Last edited:
There's a proper way to advertise on this site. This is not it. If I see it done it again I will report you. Welcome to NT
smile.gif

This is the DUNK thread. How about bringing some heat next time?
I'm pretty sure this thread also covers other SB's aswell
You would be wrong. No one minds when other SBs are mentioned or even non-SB dunks but the sole purpose of this thread is to discuss SB dunks.

That's why there aren't whole pages of talk about other SBs and why Janoski's have their own thread. It's also why the AJ1xSB has it's own thread. It's not a dunk.

hey guys, i know i been mia for a bit but are there any more shops online still releasing the black highs with the stars?

and anyone know where i can find a pair of black and white janoskis for a good chunk below retail? (thanks for any help and sorry for asking in the dunk thread)

6 pairs of captain stars shipped from premiers! they were right. They had no limits and they went my order go thru!

And 3 pairs of thai temple and 3 pairs of yoth and  3 pairs of raging bull and 2 more born in USA and bunch of other stuff incoming this week.(eclipse,another somp,2 x concords sb,grunge sb's, and a few jordans and off course the tiff restocked pairs =). But the SB bug bite me hard.. Addiction has started..

My UPS ma gonna be pissed. Should throw him a redbull =)

Last edited:
6 pairs of captain stars shipped from premiers! they were right. They had no limits and they went my order go thru!
And 3 pairs of thai temple and 3 pairs of yoth and  3 pairs of raging bull and 2 more born in USA and bunch of other stuff incoming this week.(eclipse,another somp,2 x concords sb,grunge sb's, and a few jordans and off course the tiff restocked pairs =). But the SB bug bite me hard.. Addiction has started..
My UPS ma gonna be pissed. Should throw him a redbull =)

Why 6 pairs? For your entourage, or resale....

Why 6 pairs? For your entourage, or resale....
Little bit of all. Got 4 size 10.5 which is my size and  I help people out who in needs that is needed or resale to knuckleheads who will buy me a free pair of kicks. 

I posted the link soon as it restocked on this thread as well and people went for them and sold out fast. 

I so resell but i dont resell to make money. Its not my job. But trying to get 2~3 pairs of every release for my collection, i needa flip a few here and there to recoup for them. So bascially just get free shoes or discounts on my pairs. I sold a pair to a NT member for retail + shipping as well. 

Last edited:
By all accounts this is going to be a normal GR. I've missed out on the two premier load ups, but I'll probably get a pair from my local when they drop there, or later down the line.

By all accounts this is going to be a normal GR. I've missed out on the two premier load ups, but I'll probably get a pair from my local when they drop there, or later down the line.
Im sur they wil be around but i really love the quality of them...

I've also learned my lesson and don't double buy anymore. Anything I've doubled up on has ended up getting offloaded for retail or the lowest end of market pricing because I end up buying so many pairs that I'll never completely tear apart a shoe, and I'm not fussy enough to care about creasing.

Back
Top Bottom