2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Memorial Day...... Why not.

Dam blacksheep took down the pics after getting tired of deleteing all the bad comments on IG...They probably reading this thread crying... They must add some gold plated laces or throw in some goody w the shoe or else its gonna flunk.
Lmao, I thought the same thing. This collab is extremely sad compared to their previously released collabs.

Dam blacksheep took down the pics after getting tired of deleteing all the bad comments on IG...They probably reading this thread crying... They must add some gold plated laces or throw in some goody w the shoe or else its gonna flunk.
blacksheep put all their energy into making the best box ever i guess.....i hope the shoes live up to the box when better pictures are released...they probably feeling like rey mysterio right now.....

If you have to put those pins on something I'd say maybe MAYBE on the YOTHs but even then it'd still be a bit much IMO.

I'm not gonna lie. I like the Blacksheep. They have that 80s Dapper Dan look to them, which is what I think they were going for. I'm copping

I really hope the turn out isn't big for these.

This is what I was thinking. But it doesn't make sense when aligned with the pics they posted of albums. Only theme between them all is hip-hop

Is the rival pack(Carolina) considered a colab with them

No they just made a shirt to hype the release. The spot in DC did the same. Nike sponsors both schools. Nothing was significant to make either shoe a collaborative effort with either shop.

Honestly.... I think blacksheepskatepark is trolling all of us.. Lol they probably throwing everyone off. That user who leaked the picture on Instagram no longer a user. Then this lace pics they posted

White/grey and no red. Let's just keep our finger crossed that they are indeed trolling us. Lol

DUDE REALLY LOL

THATS MAD COMPARISONS
BRO JUST WONDERIN IF THOSE I MENTIONED FIT TRUE OR TIGHT AKA CIVILIST AND 510 YALL WERE MAD TALKIN ABOUT

edit:

basically dooms are too expensive for me to just guess my size.. theres a lot of 8.5s on the bay but no 9's bruh. same for WPF them shts expensive

Last edited:
Honestly.... I think blacksheepskatepark is trolling all of us.. Lol they probably throwing everyone off. That user who leaked the picture on Instagram no longer a user. Then this lace pics they posted

White/grey and no red. Let's just keep our finger crossed that they are indeed trolling us. Lol
laces are for instore only i am assuming ,no reason for other stores to have their speical boom box with their collab with fully lace to be distributed everywhere , too much cost 

That Gucci print is kinda whack to me. Need to see more pics but for now I will probably pass on these.

Shoe reminds me too much of those early 2000 fake Jordans and AF1s with the printed lux patterns
I thought the same thing lol

Also thought of Dapper Dan suits just like some people said earlier.....and the similarity to the McRads

BS deleting Instagram pics?  Yeah this might be a flop....

Hopefully another NC store (Exodus, Vertical Urge, GDS) gets a collabo in the future.

Wonder what the owner of GDS thinks about the BS dunks....pretty sure he's from NY was raised in the Dapper Dan era lol

Back
Top Bottom