2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's a good topic of conversation @KAWS1

What originally drew you to Nike SB as a brand, and what pair of SB's were your first pair?

UnLuckys! Hated Nike at the time, and in a way I kinda still do. I mean let's be real SB Dunks are a pretty ****** skate shoe, specially hi tops... But the black with that 13 was something I just had to have. I don't think it was intentional, I think they were just supposed to be the opposite of the Luckys, but a black shoe with the number 13 on it is punk as ****!

That's a good topic of conversation @KAWS1.

What originally drew you to Nike SB as a brand, and what pair of SB's were your first pair?
in middle school my dad took me shoe shopping and a pair of dunk high terminators caught my eye , aeven though they werent sbs the way they looked brought me to sbs due to better padding and quality , my go to shoe for anything now 

Repped for the 2 Brotha who answered my question regarding the Nike Dunk. 

I'm late to the Party I must say, because I only got my SB like a week ago and it's the Jordan Pack Royal and Bred. But I'm loving the Royal over the Bred and with black laces looks cool.

Now I'm torn between the Star the new found Love SOMP. Because the SOMP is growing on me now while looking at the pictures.

I'm late to the Party I must say, because I only got my SB like a week ago and it's the Jordan Pack Royal and Bred. But I'm loving the Royal over the Bred and with black laces looks cool.

Now I'm torn between the Star the new found Love SOMP. Because the SOMP is growing on me now while looking at the pictures.

go with the SOMP for sure :pimp:

You cant go wrong with the SOMP so clean and simple and that swoosh that adds a little pop to it.

Heres a little recycled pic to help you sway to the SOMP :wink:

That's it I'm pulling the trigger on the SOMP, searching the thread for the links now :smile:

Hopefully someone can share a link for 9.5US me 

Thank you Brotha!

I really like the BS collab

Honestly I was too oblivious for the print to initially scream gucci to me.

With that I really like the colors that are used, especially the gold, so I'm pleased

I am a newbie on the Nike SB, but thankful for this thread I discover another type of shoes that is really cool to wear.

From CIVIL USA to the desert of Dubai, UAE. 

My 1st Nike SB in my Life, the Jordan Pack Royal and Bred (still on the box), what im wearing now in the Office.

Thank you NT SB Brothers. Keep on Sharing. Now I have to wait for my SOMP :smile:

That Royal SB really is such a dope shoe. Its a shame what I'm gonna do to them over the course of the next 12 months

First Pair of SBs were either Marshall Amps or Royal J Pack lows my friend sold to me for dirt cheap

After that I went on to have the Lebanon Blazer and the Dr. Feelgoods

I think I got drawn in by the hype to be honest. It seemed like there were so many dope colors coming out and I cam in during the gold box when almost everyone and their mom was into dunks or blazers.... Glad I stuck with it and I've grown alot.

I always have this conversation with my closer friends about how whenever I will quit copping sneaks, which I've done mostly I will probably continue to rock with NSB because its such a good brand and is honestly alot more fun collecting wise than other elements of Nike (I.E. JB and certain NSW releases)

I am a newbie on the Nike SB, but thankful for this thread I discover another type of shoes that is really cool to wear.

From CIVIL USA to the desert of Dubai, UAE. 

My 1st Nike SB in my Life, the Jordan Pack Royal and Bred (still on the box), what im wearing now in the Office.

Thank you NT SB Brothers. Keep on Sharing. Now I have to wait for my SOMP :smile:
looking fresh bro

I'm a videogame fan, especially in regards to fighting games, and ever since Guy from final fight was given a pair of dunks I wanted one for myself. I also loved that each dunk has a theme or concept of its own. Unfortunately I had no clue where to find them until last year, when I grabbed my pair of Venoms.

That's a good topic of conversation @KAWS1.

The thing that drew me to nike sb was all the different and cool colorways, my first pair was purple pigeons and i dogged them. Beat them to the ground

Think my first sb were the loon zoom tres. I was resistant for a long time because you know the whole big company vs skating thing. I had a ton of dope adios and fallens along with vans and stuff. It took me a while longer to get into the whole "limited" thing. But yeah I always loved heinekens so that was my first major cop when the opp came and money right.

[table][tr][td]06/21/14[/td][td]Dunk High Premium SB[/td][td]White/Metallic Gold-Black[/td][td]$105[/td][td]313171-170[/td][/tr][/table]
From Nike... Is this the Black Sheep Collab?

[table][tr][td]06/21/14[/td][td]Dunk High Premium SB[/td][td]White/Metallic Gold-Black[/td][td]$105[/td][td]313171-170[/td][/tr][/table]
From Nike... Is this the Black Sheep Collab?
It has to be. I believe they're suppose to release 6/14 at BlackSheep so that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom