2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Size 11 Krampus  VNDS if anyone is interested BIN $85 free shipping [not mine  found it while looking for another pair]

pm me for ebay link.....can some one remind me  can i post ebay links with the  BIN option and none with live auctions or just no ebay links at all?  thanks

Style code for anyone looking

Team small foot in Brazil if you know how to get them shipped or know someone..

...Now they show up! The Carolina's were out of stock when I was browsing. Now there's three szs available.

...Now they show up! The Carolina's were out of stock when I was browsing. Now there's three szs available.
I don't know. This seemed pretty low key. Usually they post something on their twitter about upcoming releases or drops. And 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/null/pid-1564604/pgid-562613

pulls it up but it shows out of stock. Maybe they didn't have a lot of pairs and people searched the style code. Hopefully, these pop up at more retailers. Someone posted a link yesterday and I was finally able to get my size.

Some great wears in the last couple of pages. Unfortunately I still don't have internet at my new place so I'll be on and off this thread.

From Kicks Deals

You can go after size options at Vertical Urge  for the new Nike SB Dunk High PRM “Stars” release for $108 retail with FREE US ship included.

International ship is added cost

$00

Sale Price: $108.00

BUY IT NOW

Available Internationally? Yes

PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING

Back
Top Bottom