2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Swap out them red laces with the white ones & these are dope as ****. I need a pair.... Badly. Need to find my CD too. Start pumping some "Check Out My Melody"!
smokin.gif
That's what I'm thinking right now also. When pics of these first leaked, it looked horrible to me which made it an easy for sure pass. Now that I see the red laces have been swapped with white ones instead,  I'm leaning more towards a maybe-type pickup now. 

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Thank @DiabolicalDeezy  though! If he never posted I would have been lost....

OT: Beta Mags are the ****zzle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just copped a pair of CNY for $150 off someone my friend told me about can't wait to finally see them in person!

Y'all threw me for a loop with all this Radio Raheem Do The Right Thing talk. I'm staring at the BlackSheep joints & I'm like...... WTF?! Really?!

But they repping Eric B & Rakim and that Classic Paid In Full album. Everything makes sense now. The Gucci Print from their outfits. The gold symbolizing that truck jewelry aka dookie ropes. The Red from the words on the album. The green from the money background.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-63.jpg.html

Swap out them red laces with the white ones & these are dope as ****. I need a pair.... Badly. Need to find my CD too. Start pumping some "Check Out My Melody"! :smokin

the..... turn? :nerd: :lol:

Been a bunch of things going on in my life I thought I'd share with ya'll.. sorry a lil off topic

Just moved into my own studio yesterday! Everybody's invited to drop by! Couple pics:

Peep the collection on the bottom :smile:, work shoes up top.

Pretty vacant right now but Ikea is delivering a desk couch coffee table and tv stand this coming weekend. TV is on it's way from Costco.

That kitchen area will never be used.

And yes - I said I had something in store to show you guys - grail status right here for me. Had to un-DS immediately. I know some people will ask so I paid $525 for a DS pair - wasn't gonna pass it up. Thought the yellowing would be worse but surprisingly it's hardly noticeable. Stuffed tongue fits like a GLOVE. Love these shoes so much and I've wanted them ever since I was in High School. This was a little treat for the heart procedure and being able to afford my own place :smile:

Extra pic: so sexy! 
smokin.gif

Been a bunch of things going on in my life I thought I'd share with ya'll.. sorry a lil off topic

Just moved into my own studio yesterday! Everybody's invited to drop by! Couple pics:

Pretty vacant right now but Ikea is delivering a desk couch coffee table and tv stand this coming weekend. TV is on it's way from Costco.

And yes - I said I had something in store to show you guys - grail status right here for me. Had to un-DS immediately. I know some people will ask so I paid $525 for a DS pair - wasn't gonna pass it up. Thought the yellowing would be worse but surprisingly it's hardly noticeable. Stuffed tongue fits like a GLOVE. Love these shoes so much and I've wanted them ever since I was in High School. This was a little treat for the heart procedure and being able to afford my own place :smile:

smokin.gif
LE GRAILS!

Extra pic: so sexy! :smokin

REPD for owning supremes..those are FIRE

smokin.gif
Grats on the new place. Im trying to come through lol

Back
Top Bottom