2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Euro sites. They dropped over the weekend, and steadily showing up at shops. Just didn't know if anyone had seen any posted today that I may have missed
I have been looking at every website I can think of to find the black sheeps but nothing yet

I have been looking at every website I can think of to find the black sheeps but nothing yet

Natterjacks got them, s/o I think plus shipping is outrageous, dusted has 1 size, stil-laden I could've copped yesterday at 162, and today I regret it, now they don't have a 12. So they are out there, just gotta get it right away. But I only know a few more other than those and haven't seen them at all on those others.

Are Dunks even good skate shoes?

Longboarding in highly sought after SB's seems like a hipster thing to do :lol:

Throw some $50 GR's on bruh

I've been lurking here for a while and I told myself I would post whenever I got my Chairman Bao's in the mail. Finally get them in today and I am greeted with this, mismatched toe boxes. The right shoe is almost completely smooth whereas the left one is texture, just like how the rest of the shoe is. Has anyone else seen this or have had this problem happen to them? 

Someone mentioned something like that a while back, seems like somewhat of a common issue.

FURNACE SKATE SHOP

10100 Valley View St.

Buena Park, CA 90620

Phone: 714 828 4226

AJ x SB Release information:

Saturday June 7, 2014

11am

RELEASE WILL BE SOLD BY LOTTERY

Lottery is for the option to BUY 1 PAIR (Black or White) of

Nike SB x Jordan 1 Lance Mountain SB QS

BUT, can sign up for Both Raffles(Black and White)

Lottery opens TODAY - WEDNESDAY 6/4

Winners will be contacted FRIDAY 6/6

Must Registar in Person

No entries accepted by phone or email. Local pick-up only.

Limit 1 pair per person.

Size not guaranteed.

Nice. Might make the trip out that way when I eget off of work,

I skate in my dunks

longboarding doesn't count 
^^^THAT^^^^

QS edit with the dude Stevie (after leaving DC he skated mad dunks)

I think Nike was too sked of the thuggery to put him on the team tho lmao

Last edited:
Rocked my J Packs today

Good luck to everyone goin out for the LMs. I'm sittin this one out. Too much craziness for me

No hate, but whats with all the random pics you post?  I know they are relevant but lets not start a trend where people search the net and just post pics of dunks in here.  If I'm the only one then no worries, keep doin what you're doin...
Random pics posted? in this thread? Never...

I'm all about random SB pics

Speaking of which @JRnyc  sorry for spamming that like button on IG hahaha

Last edited:

I'm all about random SB pics
I mean, honestly, all people in this thread have been talking about this week is the SB x AJ 1's and this isn't even the thread for them. So, a random shot of an SB dunk in the SB Dunk thread should be allowable. 

I skate in my dunks

longboarding doesn't count
I vehemently disagree. I love shortboards and skating is cool, technical, and difficult. But if you write off longboarding as just a bro push culture, then you're not informed about all the disciplines of longboarding and how equally difficult, technical, and cool they can be. I go down hills at speeds of 40-50+ MPH and slide to a stop both standing up and hands down. It's tough to compare that to doing a tre flip since they're so completely different, but I guess my point is that if you can't do it/don't understand it, don't knock it. Kinda like how I don't say "I longboard in my dunks, skating doesn't count" because longboarding IS skating, just a different version. No shots fired, just putting in my 2 cents and hopefully informing those who are confused that longboarding isn't all about sandals, bros, and college campuses.

I mean, honestly, all people in this thread have been talking about this week is the SB x AJ 1's and this isn't even the thread for them. So, a random shot of an SB dunk in the SB Dunk thread should be allowable. 
I completely agree 100%, just noticed it to be a trend with him, not a one time thing.  Either way I'm cool... 

Last edited:

I vehemently disagree. I love shortboards and skating is cool, technical, and difficult. But if you write off longboarding as just a bro push culture, then you're not informed about all the disciplines of longboarding and how equally difficult, technical, and cool they can be. I go down hills at speeds of 40-50+ MPH and slide to a stop both standing up and hands down. It's tough to compare that to doing a tre flip since they're so completely different, but I guess my point is that if you can't do it/don't understand it, don't knock it. Kinda like how I don't say "I longboard in my dunks, skating doesn't count" because longboarding IS skating, just a different version. No shots fired, just putting in my 2 cents and hopefully informing those who are confused that longboarding isn't all about sandals, bros, and college campuses.
+1

I get there's another thread specifically for AJ1SB's but this is the SB dunk thread so I think we should be able to talk about AJ1 SB. Kinda silly to have threads overlap like that so you can't talk about an SB dunk in the SB Dunk thread because there's another thread for it. That's just the way I see it. I get why there is another thread (probably mainly to avoid the tiff-esque bomb that ensues) but I also think it should be ok to talk about them.

Back
Top Bottom