2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just got my stars and stripes off spot... Can't complain for 108 shipped lol..

my consolation prize I think... probably will not be lucky enough to get LMs

I've been lurking here for a while and I told myself I would post whenever I got my Chairman Bao's in the mail. Finally get them in today and I am greeted with this, mismatched toe boxes. The right shoe is almost completely smooth whereas the left one is texture, just like how the rest of the shoe is. Has anyone else seen this or have had this problem happen to them? 

I've been lurking here for a while and I told myself I would post whenever I got my Chairman Bao's in the mail. Finally get them in today and I am greeted with this, mismatched toe boxes. The right shoe is almost completely smooth whereas the left one is texture, just like how the rest of the shoe is. Has anyone else seen this or have had this problem happen to them? 
Both mine had the texture, crazy that yours are mismatched.. will be interesting to see what others have

I have that problem with an sb shoe, not this particular one though. It's a project BA

just got my stars and stripes off spot... Can't complain for 108 shipped lol..

my consolation prize I think... probably will not be lucky enough to get LMs

so glad I saw this post, copped the last size 13 they had. How do I rep people? you sir deserve one.

Last edited:

It happens. Its popped up a few times on the WPF.

Different rolls of materials, etc. 

You could bring that nap up with a good steel brush though. 

I hope everybody that wants the LMs gets them this weekend.  I - on the other hand - Just bought some slightly used Brain Wrecks.  

I skate in my dunks

longboarding doesn't count

IMG_0550.PNG

Last edited:
I have the same problem with my 04' last shot Jordan 14's. The left shoe has a crazy ashy shaggy texture and the other is butter. Nasty. glad they re released so i could get a better pair.

Any leads on blacksheep dunk today in a 12? Been looking all day on the only sites I know. No luck in my size.

FYI.

For those in the Area, My friend has "stripped" both Lance's and they will be Displayed at the Store, Today - Friday and Tomorrow -Saturday.

FURNACE SKATE SHOP
10100 Valley View St.
Buena Park, CA 90620
Phone: 714 828 4226

AJ x SB Release information:

Saturday June 7, 2014

11am

RELEASE WILL BE SOLD BY LOTTERY

Lottery is for the option to BUY 1 PAIR (Black or White) of
Nike SB x Jordan 1 Lance Mountain SB QS

BUT, can sign up for Both Raffles(Black and White)

Lottery opens TODAY - WEDNESDAY 6/4
Winners will be contacted FRIDAY 6/6

Must Registar in Person

No entries accepted by phone or email. Local pick-up only.
Limit 1 pair per person.
Size not guaranteed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom