2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally have my size and it won't allow me to choose a shipping method and checkout. Awesome

You're getting

Es ist leider kein Versand in dieses Land möglich = "There is no shipping in this country possible" assuming you are in the US

You're getting

Es ist leider kein Versand in dieses Land möglich = "There is no shipping in this country possible" assuming you are in the US

Thanks. Oh well, like I said at this point I might as well wait. Struck out this morning, wasn't gonna even bother, but my dog woke me up at 755, so figured I'd give it a shot. Failed miserably. Oh well, hope everyone had much better luck

Which ones you fancy more the white pair or the black pair? Haven't seen them yet gonna roll up to my local and buy, leaning more towards the white pair at the moment

Shoutout to my man @jLi119 for hooking it up with the Jpack on the low while I'm visiting NYC:

I came out like a bandit. 3rd in line. Both pairs,4 hours camp. Local spot in Brooklyn. 20 pairs. I'm happy but wallet not so much. Back to bed. Btw these are fire. Couple glue stains but idc.

Last edited:
I came out like a bandit. 3rd in line. Both pairs,4 hours camp. Local spot in Brooklyn. 20 pairs. I'm happy but wallet no so much. Back to bed. Btw these are fire. Couple glue stains but idc.

which shop? :nerd:

Last edited:
This will probably get lost in the thread, but I'm moving back to Manchester soon, holla for eu releases. Shipping is like double tho, that pound be taxin the dollar keep that in mind. That said, I'd like to help. I'll post when I move.

Good looks man. Way to look out

k, tell me first then come and try to kill me :smokin

i know common ground was charging $270 today :smh:

Last edited:
quick phone shots: hit that distressed leather with the baby oil... id go with baby oil >> leather cream just gives it a better finish :wink: 

waiting for some laces i ordered to arrive hopefully by tuesday. 

i think hitting  the distressed leather with baby oil is a must. 

I did the same with the baby oil... Gotta go back and do it again tho, it sucked the first coat in like it was nothing

Back
Top Bottom