2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I remember half the posts when BS's debuted that everyone hated em. Now, even the "I didn't want em, now I do" posts showing up today are :x ... #Chumps Half these fools wanting them too were probably born 1993 and after, too! Sorry, it's just upsetting to those of us that have wanted these. I even tried two weekends ago when the UK and Germany got theirs and I was always a step behind. Fools in the Nike SB Facebook group selling for $200 now, too. This is nuts. And now we have to deal with these suckers that didn't want em cuz now they have some hype. If you kids are going to step into the arena, at least do yourself a favor and listen to the LP so you can save face at having some morals and dignity when you buy these. Be a "sneakerhead" for once in your life.

funny thing is i want these now in order to trade for some older stuff 
laugh.gif

Thinking of a master plan cause
Ain't nothing but sweat inside my hand
I dig into my pockets all my money spent
I dig deeper but still coming up with lint

We coming up with lint for this release I called blacksheep they are still gonna release but it's a no go on nike
I asked if nike is scrapping them he said sure looks that way

like its been said hopefully SB gets a 2nd crack at it, leaves all that hype **** behind them and execute a fresh pair

Not gonna lie when I heard they were gonna be scrapped I got the tiniest bit of want in my heart.

We all want and enjoy having rare and valuable shoes but these are so ugly
sick.gif

I know I'm gonna sound old and corny
This shoe reminded me of the era I grew up in I like it so I miss out unless I go the reseller route and after the fiasco paying 280 for my LM pair this whole nonsense is starting to get old
And if any body wants to help a poor aging og secure his pair for retail I'll leave you something in my will :lol:

Last edited:
I know I'm gonna sound old and corny
This shoe reminded me of the era I grew up in I like it so I miss out unless I go the reseller route and after the fiasco paying 280 for my LM pair this whole nonsense is starting to get old
Nothing corny about it. You were one of the few people I remember saying you actually were feeling them. Just like how it was with the SOMP's for me, I was feeling those way before we knew about the quality and then everyone wants a pair lol. It just sucks when you buy what you like but can't bc there's people out there trying to flip them, but that's the state that sneakers are in now.

What do you all think...$230 shipped for Black Ugly Xmas with the Box coozy and ornament? 

What do you all think...$230 shipped for Black Ugly Xmas with the Box coozy and ornament? 
Yeah like 9th Wonder 9th Wonder said, that's retail so if it's DS that's a good deal. Not bad if used but you can find DS pairs for around $275

I'm copping strictly to trade for freddies

scrap for scrap >D  
Those are high hopes homie lol..the Freddie's were actually renowned bc they looked so amazing and these.....well we know how a lot of people feel lol.

Nothing corny about it. You were one of the few people I remember saying you actually were feeling them. Just like how it was with the SOMP's for me, I was feeling those way before we knew about the quality and then everyone wants a pair lol. It just sucks when you buy what you like but can't bc there's people out there trying to flip them, but that's the state that sneakers are in now.
the good thing for us is that it was too plain of a CW for many so the resell value never really climbed up in price 
wink.gif
 this shoe has a huge hype increase in days to come... if you want the shoes cuz u wanted em from the get go like the Jr dude or cause they remind you when you were growing up then i can respect that but its another thing that you have a change of heart cause all of a sudden theyre super limited/ bout 2 get scrapped and now you wanna cop multiple pairs in order to be IG stuntin 
mean.gif
 thats just my 2 cents

Last edited:
heard the QS dunk is gonna be an SOMPesque low with the 25¢ on the tongue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom