2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For SoCal people, Spyder Surf in Hermosa Beach should have a sz10 Lance Mountain white available tomorrow. I had it on hold today but didnt pick it, they're selling it for $200.

not even kidding. idk why but the shoes are getting scrapped, if you can get your hands on a pair do so. if a shop got their shoes released on time (paying on time) they should have them, if they didn't they wont get the shoes. i saw for myself my stores stock got rejected, after he called the rep he found out there is a copyright issue and all the remaining pairs will be shredded. hope some other source confirms this soon.
the Black Sheep collab 
nerd.gif

not even kidding. idk why but the shoes are getting scrapped, if you can get your hands on a pair do so. if a shop got their shoes released on time (paying on time) they should have them, if they didn't they wont get the shoes. i saw for myself my stores stock got rejected, after he called the rep he found out there is a copyright issue and all the remaining pairs will be shredded. hope some other source confirms this soon.
I mean, I would say it was a marketing ploy by Nike or BS if YOU hadn't been the one to come forward with the info. I know you're a credible source. This would also explain why SPOT dropped them today with NO info beforehand. They weren't supposed to release at BS until the 21st of June, so SPOT dropping them THIS early would be a no no unless they got the nod by Nike SB reps. 4th & B'Way/Island Records must of sent that cease and desist with the quickness. Only time a collab was dropped publically before the collab store was able to drop it themselves was the Nike.com fiasco with the Uprise Dunk High.

Eitherway, these were trash in my opinion. Hopefully Nike SB will allow BS to go in the lab and cook something else up to redeem themselves. Hopefully next time, the sneakers will come out looking better than the box.

Sidenote: See how fast things get scrapped when a cease and desist gets slammed down on a sneaker. Don't let Dom spin you with lies when BP releases that WOF High. I guess they don't have enough Hollywood Juice in Charlotte. 

Last edited:
Picked these up today, traded a pair of those KD VI's buecrabs for them.

[/quote

I kinda regret selling my pair. Considering I got them from the thrift for $20 and cleaned them and sold for $80. I'm not tripping to hard. But still super clean cw

That sounds legit man..I wouldn't be surprised

whoa whoa wait, what are you talking about? context?
He's talking about the BS joints..my man works out of Shannon's Streetwaves

I mean, I would say it was a marketing ploy by Nike or BS if YOU hadn't been the one to come forward with the info. I know you're a credible source. This would also explain why SPOT dropped them today with NO info beforehand. They weren't supposed to release at BS until the 21st of June, so SPOT dropping them THIS early would be a no no unless they got the nod by Nike SB reps. 4th & B'Way/Island Records must of sent that cease and desist with the quickness. Only time a collab was dropped publically before the collab store was able to drop it themselves was the Nike.com fiasco with the Uprise Dunk High.

Eitherway, these were trash in my opinion. Hopefully Nike SB will allow BS to go in the lab and cook something else up to redeem themselves. Hopefully next time, the sneakers will come out looking better than the box.

Sidenote: See how fast things get scrapped when a cease and desist gets slammed down on a sneaker. Don't let Dom spin you with lies when BP releases that WOF High. I guess they don't have enough Hollywood Juice in Charlotte. 
Man, I wouldn't be surprised if you were 100% right...with all the marketing they put towards the shoe, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have the rights to it and weren't giving the royalties back. Just a little surprised BS and other shops would still be able to sell them if that were the case. I just seen classic Skateshop and refugesk8shop also say they're getting them.

Last edited:
My boys at pla skate here in California are saying the same thing. BS might be scrapped. Sucks cause I couldn't get my size.

Maaaaan I was looking for these to trickle in to various shops, grab my pair whenever and be done with it
If this is true, there's gonna be people trying to get these that weren't even thinking about them until they got scrapped
:smh:

I bought the pair in the back at HUF when they were still in SF. That pair was the last pair they had and they fit me, uncomfortably, so I bought them. I waited til now to replace them with my true size. Pretty happy about finally getting them in a size I can wear without crunching my toes. These are definitely one of my favorite SB Dunks as far as quality and creativity. Plus the Giants are out there mopping, so that always helps.

Last edited:
Great so now we gotta monitor premier and maybe cncpts. Only 2 big accounts that would drop them online.

I really wanted them but now they'll be next to impossible to cop.

Not gonna lie I wasnt planning on copping the bs... I saw the tweet from spot and was like Meh whatever... Now I find out they will shred the other pairs due to copyright... Definitely want one now lol

Supposedly black Sheeps are being RTV due to legal issues that Gucci pressed on nike.

Why stores did online releases real quick rather than in store.

I highly doubt nike online will sell, my guess would be that the stores that got them already will sell them.

How does a design get this far down the line w/o anybody in Nike's legal team raising a few flags? If it was reverse, I'm sure Nike would be quick to drop a C&D on Gucci. They don't think the same would be done to them?

Weren't they on the Nike Release Date calendar also? Makes sense now why they're not. CRAZY that they were able get produced and marketed this much while some shops are still able to sell while others aren't.

And it's a shame that people want these now only bc there's a possibility of them being scrapped. Guess some people will do anything for a few dollars or to say "I got mine".

Happened with the Philly knows trainer 91s.

Had the mitchell and ness eagles logo on the heel.

Scrapped with a quickness.

Said it before, will say it again BS were ugly....

I hate seeing work etc go to waste but whatever... Glad I won't have to see those around the city.

How does a design get this far down the line w/o anybody in Nike's legal team raising a few flags? If it was reverse, I'm sure Nike would be quick to drop a C&D on Gucci. They don't think the same would be done to them?

Not really it's like the Freddy Krueger thing, pics of those we're just out so early that they didn't get THIS far. But nike and others take inspiration all the time and some companies are just cool with it.

It's like the Beverly Hills polo club and USPA clearly ripping Ralph Lauren off but I don't think they've actually tried to do anything,or lost if they have,if anyone has a solid case it's them.

Some of these companies won't do anything, others will, my store just pulled tens of thousands of tees nationwide cause Chanel hit us with the c&d, that was way more blatant cause it was two horseshoes interlocked, it looked exactly like their logo in a different color. but like they say it's easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission. There's so much blatant infringement in fashion right now that they'd rather try and get it through, they know they're toeing a line though.

Those 1992 tees come to mind too they're infringing but change just enough to be an "homage" nike can fight it and they have a case cause they changed enough but I'm sure the legal fees aren't worth it.

Just rem it took a long while before we saw actual pics of the shoe...

Nike KNEW what they were doing, and no dambs were given lol

Just rem it took a long while before we saw actual pics of the shoe...

Nike KNEW what they were doing, and no dambs were given lol

Yea thats what I was saying too.

It does makes me wonder if black sheep/nike did it intentionally knowing this was a possibility. Crappy teaser pics for months and the only thing we saw in full was the box

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom