2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Firework/Flammable? Dunk low, saw this pic floating around the internet. Red/white star pattern leather, navy suede, flammable written on the heel tab, and firework graphic on the insole. Safe to say this is going to be a QS for July based on the pretty obvious 4th of July theme. Excited to see more pictures, since i just picked up the born in the usa highs this could be the perfect partner for them. 
glasses.gif
WHOA.

Just because I sold a pair of Jansokis for what they were selling for on eBay (less in fact, which is totally irrelevant) doesn't mean I don't wear my shoes. This kinda **** really bothers me. I never tried to hide the fact I occasionally sell shoes. ITS IN MY SIG. But I have NEVER taken info from this board and used it in a selfish way, EVER. If anything, I've HELPED people on this board. Posting links when I see stuff, selling someone my SPoT limited edition for RETAIL. Is that something you'd do, fam?

Have you never flipped something for market value when the opportunity was there? If so, you're a really special guy, and I commend you on that. But if I have an opportunity to make money off something, I will. If someone on here (that was cool) had hit me up and asked me to go lower on the price, I WOULD'VE. Did anyone? No. But that's ok.

So yeah, I buy shoes and flip them sometimes. But I buy and wear FAR MORE shoes than that, bruv. So thanks for that really cool post. And the guys that liked it. 

No hate was meant from my post.

I just found that price hilarious and I'm glad you helped Mike with a pair of SPOT's at retail.

We all gotta make money one way or another.

AM 1 Milans at that N'O spot. If u want to know, message me for the spot. I know a few heads on here were talking about wanting these, but I respect that it's non-SB. If u follow Kicksdeals, u already know...

SPOILER!: It's Sneaker Politics, as 9th points out below. Not sure if they're still available, but keep trying. It took me 50+ calls to get through. Persistence pays off!

Last edited:
sneaker politics has the milans, phone order. There lol, back to sbs
smokin.gif
I didn't want to post the name of the place since apparently people shouldn't be posting non-SB info on here. But I guess that just applies to non-OGs... Only reason I posted it was because I remember a few people lamenting missing them, so I figured some would find it useful. I do get why it's not cool to post a bunch of non-SB info in here, but if u know a lot of people are wanting something and think it'll help, I think it should be cool. I could DM whoever I think would find that info useful, but in this day and age, most of the time a couple minutes could be the difference between a strike-out and a cop. Just my opinion tho. Hope some of y'all got yours if you were looking.

Last edited:
No hate was meant from my post.

I just found that price hilarious and I'm glad you helped Mike with a pair of SPOT's at retail.

We all gotta make money one way or another.
Glad u clarified that. It bothers me when cats on NT try to act holier than thou when they do the same thing, only it's acceptable when it's "trade bait". I don't do trade bait, I do "buy money". That price was ridiculous. I just put it up there because that's what pairs were selling for on the bay (some people got 'em listed for more, which is insane); I honestly figured I'd have to lower the price substantially, which would've been fine since I paid retail for 'em  (easily, I might add, at Nike Santa Monica via phone), but they sold on eBay.

It truly baffles me that people will pay prices for things that are could be found for retail or close to it with a little bit of work. But in this day and age, with people having that microwave mindset and not wanting to do any work (if using google and a phone is considered "work"), I definitely get it. Some people have the money to where they don't care to pay 2 times the price of something. They see it, they want it, and they buy it, no second thoughts. And if there are people willing to pay those crazy prices, I'm gonna sell to them. It would be nice to be able to buy stuff and not look at the price tag, but at the same time, I don't think I'd do that, even with a lot of money. I guess I won't really know until I get there. But thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it. Any help with that size question?

Last edited:
@ThatUncutRaw

Any pairs that old that I used to have (now all gone through trades a while back or spring cleanings cause I used to beat the hell out of my kicks) I personally stayed TTS at a 12. These days I find it more possible to go down to 11.5 without any issue than I did previously. I'm pretty much a standard 12 in every shoe though, and don't worry too much about it. With SBs I have no problem going to an 11.5 if that's all that's available and I want the shoe.

I'm realizing that this above probably isn't that helpful now that I've typed it out....

Another couple pics of the flammable dunk low via mrnikesb6. Bit more simple than I was expecting, but all the little details make these still a must cop for me.

I was about to post these! I like em simple yet slight details make it unique. Perhaps brown would've worked better to make it seem more of a picnic table? In any case ill cop.

In light of recent events I can see these be shelved...

Those on feet Concord shots has me rethinking, must resist.

Another couple pics of the flammable dunk low via mrnikesb6. Bit more simple than I was expecting, but all the little details make these still a must cop for me.
Are we still convinced or has it been announced as a July QS? 

I could easily be wrong but wasn't the WoF QS version slated for June or July?

In light of recent events I can see these be shelved...

Those on feet Concord shots has me rethinking, must resist.
I hope you're wrong.  No reason to ban them because overly sensitive people can't understand the difference between terrorism and patriotism.

Back
Top Bottom