2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ You shouldn't be posting live links, bro.

But seriously someone wants to drop 25 hundred on those customs, I guess :\ .~

^ You shouldn't be posting live links, bro.

But seriously someone wants to drop 25 hundred on those customs, I guess
ohwell.gif
.~
That's Wild To Me. They're Dope, But Not Like That. 
laugh.gif

Is there a solid release date on those Squadron Blue Dunk High?
havent those been out already?  if not. pretty sure i saw it at a shop in my area earlier today, hmu if you can't find it.

anyways, dropped in to say, just moved, found a shop with mcrads in 8/8.5, bhm lows, SPOT dunks.  didn't check prices but hmu if anyone is looking for those.  I shoulda taken a picture =.=

Funny cause I can never find the right khaki or cargo pants to go with my kicks and always get jealous when I see people with perfect ones...

If you looking for the taper look, I would try The Gap even a Gap outlet if you have one

Custom Freddie are ridiculous and those Skunk AM1 are just as sick. Wish I knew someone who did custom work like that, he/she would definitely get my business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, do the older SBs run the same as the newer ones? I'm looking at a pair of Bucks in a size 10.5 and want to make sure I'll be able to fit 'em ok. For what it's worth, I can fit a 10.5 in Jordan 3s 4s, and 7s comfortably, but 5s and 11s are too tight. 11 is my true size. With the SBs, the blue box stuff that I have (RESNs, Huxtables, Unsupremes), all size 11, all have a decent amount of space for my toes (about a half inch), but the SPoT Dunks, also size 11, are a little tighter. I don't have any older Lows or newer Highs, so I don't know if this is a case of the older stuff running bigger in general, or the Lows possibly running smaller than the Highs (which I would guess isn't the case). Hope that wasn't too confusing. Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to ask this guy if he'll go lower on his price if I'm not sure I'll even be able to fit them comfortably. Oh, one more (pretty) important thing; I like to use Wearable Shoe Trees (the hard plastic ones, not the foam Force Fields), which is important, because if the shoe is too tight, there is no way in HELL I'd be able to put a shoe tree in there and wear them comfortably, and since I, y'know, WEAR my shoes and like to keep them looking clean, being able to use Wearable Shoe Trees is fairly important. I want to get as much life out of my kicks as possible, and creased toe-boxes is one of the biggest shoe-slayers out there.... Thanks in advance, guys.

Just saw these customs on eBay...damn.
There's a guy on eBay selling fake What The Dunks and Skunks (at least I'm pretty sure they're fakes), and I think those as well. I don't know if it's the same guy or what, but it's highly possible...
Thanks togusa and TJB769 for the pics and site....repped.

Also, togusa want I really want are those grey/white/blue dunks you are going to use as beaters, damn! Can't believe I missed those 
mean.gif
 .~
Those were the Chrome Ball lows, if I remember correctly. That guy Cemetery Drive was doing all those "Supreme" customs with 'em...

Last edited:
I am very happy with my pair of sb dunks, and I would very much like to get another pair before too long.  It's weird, I work out of town a lot and have absolutely regretted the few times that I didn't bring them.  My intention was to save wear, but this was silly given the fact that they wear so well.  God bless.  

There's a guy on eBay selling fake What The Dunks and Skunks (at least I'm pretty sure they're fakes), and I think those as well. I don't know if it's the same guy or what, but it's highly possible...

Those were the Chrome Ball lows, if I remember correctly. That guy Cemetery Drive was doing all those "Supreme" customs with 'em...
Wish they were real, nice custom nonetheless.

Local spot (they don't ship btw) is gonna charge $110 for the HFs on Saturday.  Not TOO bad of a price I guess.

They posted the info on IG.....67 likes. 
roll.gif

lmao, ur posts are truly weird sometimes from not wearing lows bc of ur cankles too u not having any friends. 90% of the time i chuckle at ur posts. Not repped!!
You are confusing me with someone else. I am far too skinny to form cankles. I barely even have ankles.

IDK man I just don't keep friends. I drifted apart from the ones I have and I dont want to get close again. This will help me advance thorough my career much more quickly and I will be able to move to NYC without looking back much easier.

Those guys I considered friends at one point are now just acquaintances, and they aren't sneakerheads so whateva.

I dont wear lows because they wear out faster than mids and highs but I have a few exceptions that I would/have copped

Last edited:
Also I am assuming the 420s are the only ones with set release dates?

Looks like they came to their senses and decided against set releases.

Also I am waiting for more word on the high top P-Rod VIIs. Hopefully there are more colorways. I can see that being a regular model in my rotation if done right

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone saw this but it's an interesting article on rogue accounts....and then SB accounts and QS release dates in the last parapraph.

http://n-sb.org/news/16763-nike-closing-rogue-accounts
Yah but that refers to the fact that you get your shipment a couple days before you are allowed to sell em if you are one of the earlier stores to get them. A firm release date would imply that all accounts getting the shoe will have them before anyone can sell them.

At least that is what I took off that article so idk.

Hey, do the older SBs run the same as the newer ones? I'm looking at a pair of Bucks in a size 10.5 and want to make sure I'll be able to fit 'em ok. For what it's worth, I can fit a 10.5 in Jordan 3s 4s, and 7s comfortably, but 5s and 11s are too tight. 11 is my true size. With the SBs, the blue box stuff that I have (RESNs, Huxtables, Unsupremes), all size 11, all have a decent amount of space for my toes (about a half inch), but the SPoT Dunks, also size 11, are a little tighter. I don't have any older Lows or newer Highs, so I don't know if this is a case of the older stuff running bigger in general, or the Lows possibly running smaller than the Highs (which I would guess isn't the case). Hope that wasn't too confusing. Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to ask this guy if he'll go lower on his price if I'm not sure I'll even be able to fit them comfortably. Oh, one more (pretty) important thing; I like to use Wearable Shoe Trees (the hard plastic ones, not the foam Force Fields), which is important, because if the shoe is too tight, there is no way in HELL I'd be able to put a shoe tree in there and wear them comfortably, and since I, y'know, WEAR my shoes and like to keep them looking clean, being able to use Wearable Shoe Trees is fairly important. I want to get as much life out of my kicks as possible, and creased toe-boxes is one of the biggest shoe-slayers out there.... Thanks in advance, guys.
$170 for Lemon Janoski's? LMFAO...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom