2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

People are feeling those black sheep dunks now lmao? You guys were all bashing them at the start hahaha

People are feeling those black sheep dunks now lmao? You guys were all bashing them at the start hahaha
I still ain't interested. I saw John00 post the number for a place selling em for $160, and as all other times before and after they were worth absurd prices, I pass.

I still ain't interested. I saw John00 post the number for a place selling em for $160, and as all other times before and after they were worth absurd prices, I pass.
I thought they were dope before but that's no way in hell I'm paying more than $105 for them. So I never see my self getting em. On to the Next...

99 Puttys and they look DS very nice. Give them lots of use
they are DS... but not for long. The trouble is convincing myself to UNDS them.. they look too clean. I want to find the retro ones to beat and keep these fresh

Last edited:
I thought they were dope before but that's no way in hell I'm paying more than $105 for them. So I never see my self getting em. On to the Next...

I remember you were actually the only person who liked them hahaha now everyone wants them because internet.

they are DS... but not for long. The trouble is convincing myself to UNDS them.. they look too clean. I want to find the retro ones to beat and keep these fresh

See the 05 retros just don't compare. If I had a pair of those it'd be about 45 seconds before they found their way onto my feet. That particular pair has always reminded me of a classic from WAY back when

While I'm not 100% positive, I think these are the ones Larry David wore through most of the first few seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

See the 05 retros just don't compare. If I had a pair of those it'd be about 45 seconds before they found their way onto my feet. That particular pair has always reminded me of a classic from WAY back when

While I'm not 100% positive, I think these are the ones Larry David wore through most of the first few seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
im pretty sure you are right about LD, i always thought they were what he was rocking...  those simples were super popular when i was in like 6th grade,
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I seen a auction end for $90 for the laces and locks... Smh...
I have them and still don't like them, nor would I of bought them, but they were a present so I have them

It can't be that bad man.

Just rock with jeans so it covers most of the ugly. Or use for yardwork...down with the hype!

Back
Top Bottom