2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New pickup.. Suede is outta control nice on these...

They're like wearable marshmallows.

What other dunks are comparable? I am getting the itch for a dunk now.
YOTH/CNY, Red Devils, Irons, Sea Crystals. SOMP's are nubuck but still super buttery and comfy. Can't think of any others right now.

YOTH/CNY, Red Devils, Irons, Sea Crystals. SOMP's are nubuck but still super buttery and comfy. Can't think of any others right now.
Wait YOTH really? They look like they'd be all scratchy.

On the hunt for something in that group then.

Wait YOTH really? They look like they'd be all scratchy.

On the hunt for something in that group then.
They're nappier but not scratchy. That being said, if you like the nappy suede on the WPF tongue, then try some Birch's, Baos, or any other recent release with the all-nappy-suede upper.

The Turbo Green/Gym Red and that Grey/Black/Venom pair of highs have pretty decent long haired suede.

The Turbo Green/Gym Red and that Grey/Black/Venom pair of highs have pretty decent long haired suede.
Those are the recent releases I was talking about. People were calling them Thing 1 / Thing 2 and can't remember the other shoe's nickname.

I've heard them called Green Eggs and Ham. While I love Doctor Seuss there's no way I'm calling either of the shoes by those nicknames.

Via Sneakersteal

[h1]NIKE SB DUNK HIGH “BAZOOKA JOE”[/h1]

The Nike SB Dunk High “Bazooka Joe” are available now for just $29.97

Woodbury Factory
1 (845) 928-8838

$29.97
(305050-410)

There was a couple of us. Mostly older dudes
Definitely. Didn't mean to exclude anyone but the point being that there were very few of you. Now, with the release canceled, all the hypebeasts and resellers (but mostly resellers) are all over it.

Back
Top Bottom