2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not a SB, but I'd love to see SB do these as something, with comparable quality leather.

wearing them to go with this, and hoping that having a traditional meal when the match is on will help them have a better time than they did Sunday.

Last edited:
Someone lend me their LMs for tomorrow. It's Go Skateboard Day and I know yall want some scuffs on the LMs :tongue:

Last edited:
mints mints were you able to cop your tye dyes on premier?

No I'm in the midst of a possible big shake up at work so I don't want to send money I might need for food on an umpteenth pair of dunks.

Yet I don't mind buying clothes right now.

Last edited:
This thread moves too fast, but if anyone can help out with a link that was posted on here to a site that had alot of old gems the only one I can remember C&K dunk lows, that be super chill breh

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post legit checks but are these legit? Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Not much of a legit check guy myself but from experience of seeing those who are.....you'll probably need more than just one picture to get a concrete answer.

Last edited:

C'mon bro :lol: . I saw your Hacky Sack pic got featured on Kicksonfire IG. I must say they do look good in that picture still not for me though. But rep for the good pic.

Good looking out with the links. kickslover kickslover Rep'd. I'm still unsure about the mangos or knicks or whatever they'll be called. I need to see some on foot pics. I do like how the premier pics show the snakeskin swoosh better though and mango colors don't look as peachy.

definitely gonna get those white mids when the price drops. probably on the $50 cncpts sale eventually haha

anyone know a good way to cut the strap on mids? loving the white, hate strapped mids, if they were strapless would be copped instantly.

But i do remember someone doing a great job of it on a custom and willing to try it if i cop on sale down the line.

anyone know a good way to cut the strap on mids? loving the white, hate strapped mids, if they were strapless would be copped instantly.

But i do remember someone doing a great job of it on a custom and willing to try it if i cop on sale down the line.
I feel some kind of way about straps on mids too but whether someone replies or not about how to get rid of it, those mids will be had once they hit $65ish.

Back
Top Bottom