2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

them on... It gives the shoe a great look and it flows better.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1037424/width/200/height/400[/IMG[/quote]

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/950545/width/350/height/700

How much you paid for them? Been looking for a size 11 for the longest time..

I paid 246 shipped, not a steal by any means but the lowest i have seen them in ds conditiom. I had not seen a pair for sale in a while so i jumped on this pair.

Good luck finding a pair bro...

So I didn't mention I got these legion pine dunks yesterday from the $50 Premier deal a few days ago.....y'all fools weren't lying, these are up there for one of the best GR dunks of the year so far lol.
I agree, the Legion Pines are dope. Was hoping Premier would have the White Lows on heavy mark down as well, don't know if I missed it or if it never happened. Those things flew off shelves down at my local for retail.

I agree, the Legion Pines are dope. Was hoping Premier would have the White Lows on heavy mark down as well, don't know if I missed it or if it never happened. Those things flew off shelves down at my local for retail.

If you wear a size 4, Premier has the white lows right now for $50. Yeah a size 4.

edit: They sold that one too. Some kid or woman is getting a dope pair of dunks

Last edited:
I remember someone mentioning they use white laces in their Legion Pines/kumquats/Florida's....whoever that was, do you happen to have a picture? That's probably the route I plan on going in terms of laces for them.

This paint on the LM are durable. Been using this shoes for 3 days straight clocking like 12 to 16 hours per day.

and  I haven't seen the paint peeling off.

I was thinking if I beat it, i can get the OG colors popping out but NO. they are still cover in paint, but dirtier now.

I'm out here in San Francisco for the weekend and hoped to be able to find them Black Sheeps somewhere. Anyone know of any consignment shops aside from kicks city that they can recommend? Looking for a 10.5/11 if that helps. Thanks in advance

This paint on the LM are durable. Been using this shoes for 3 days straight clocking like 12 to 16 hours per day.

and  I haven't seen the paint peeling off.

I was thinking if I beat it, i can get the OG colors popping out but NO. they are still cover in paint, but dirtier now.
Are you skating in them?

I'm out here in San Francisco for the weekend and hoped to be able to find them Black Sheeps somewhere. Anyone know of any consignment shops aside from kicks city that they can recommend? Looking for a 10.5/11 if that helps. Thanks in advance
There is Sole Supremacy and PRSTG in the bay area. But I don't believe any of those shops currently have the BS dunks in that size. 

Getting really annoyed now. Finally won my Send Help 2's for a price I was happy with ($40) back on like May 26th. Paid the next day, seller uploaded tracking that afternoon. Still no shoes. Tracking on USPS only shows it was "created" never shipped or accepted. Seller won't reply. Opened a case on eBay and he still won't reply.

I'll get a refund, fine, but damn it I wanted those shoes.

I remember someone mentioning they use white laces in their Legion Pines/kumquats/Florida's....whoever that was, do you happen to have a picture? That's probably the route I plan on going in terms of laces for them.
I do. Currently on mobile. Just a heads up though some of the green may bleed on to the white laces

Getting really annoyed now. Finally won my Send Help 2's for a price I was happy with ($40) back on like May 26th. Paid the next day, seller uploaded tracking that afternoon. Still no shoes. Tracking on USPS only shows it was "created" never shipped or accepted. Seller won't reply. Opened a case on eBay and he still won't reply.

I'll get a refund, fine, but damn it I wanted those shoes.

definitely open a case on ebay and paypal, although I think if you start it on ebay you open it on paypal too since it's the same company. The longest a package I've shipped has ever taken to go from label created to actually being tracked was 48 hours or so, and that's only because I goofed and stuck it into the Do It Yourself bin at my local post office instead of driving a few more miles to drop it off with a clerk at the main post office downtown.

Back
Top Bottom