2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Heard that this nyc weather got me sad
Son I'm just inside looking out at the rain and gray skies
mean.gif

Last edited:
Hope no one hurts their back today digging out a shoebox that they only wear once a year!!

Last edited:
Obligatory captain america pic. Wore these to pick up the King's Crowns. Happy 4th and be safe!

Vancouver,

Quarter Snacks have now been released in the wild @ Menu.

Prob still a FSR.

I'm surprised, we got something quickly for once.

Bah bah black sheep lol hope you BS owners are nearby some reliable internet right now those accessories are gonna go fast.

Can't say I blame them, after what went on with the Paid in Fulls, but I see the price has moved from $19.50ea to $35.95ea for the laces and lace locks. #payingtherent

Last edited:

Can't say I blame them, after what went on with the Paid in Fulls, but I see the price has moved from $19.50ea to $35.95ea for the laces and lace locks. #payingtherent
Yeah, I definitely noticed that too. Was bummed after I picked up a pair and the laces and lace locks were sold out... I see they're restocked for double the price now - I'm good.

These today. As for the BS restock, only got me for the Lacelocks. Not sure if I should swing another 35 for laces I wont wear. Unless it adds some super reseller value. As of now I plan on keeping the shoe anyway. Much better in person, and I hated them at first.

Why did the nyc weather have to suck, I didn't get to go anywhere and wear my sbs, prob would broke out my Quagmires

Does anyone have a Statue Of Liberties that they have worn in? I'd love to see some pics of the after effects of the shoe.

If I had a pair I would be trying to get rid of the green ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom