2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah you don't want to send back those LM.

Hard to come by and they're too dope IMO. Rocking my black pair today :smokin

Lol wow, Dom really doing it again huh? From the teaser pics I don't even feel like I'm gonna like these but I'll wait until actually pictures are leaked...

old complex article but the rated these as the number 1 Dunks SB of all time
indifferent.gif

that pick totally caught me off guard.
[h3]#1 Nike Dunk Low Pro SB – Supreme Black[/h3]
Year Released: 2002 
Complex Says:  You know Supreme is always going to kill it, so when they teamed up with Nike for the black Jordan III inspired SBs they produced one of the best kicks ever. And just like denims, elephant print on kicks was still pretty off-the-radar back in '02. The influence of these is still ringing on the streets damn near a decade later. Gold medalists.  

old complex article but the rated these as the number 1 Dunks SB of all time
indifferent.gif
I see nothing wrong with this. It's inspired by the greatest Jordan of all time. Sure, everybody is going to have their own opinions but there are probably 5-10 dunks where you could make a case for GOAT. And these are in that 5-10.

I see nothing wrong with this. It's inspired by the greatest Jordan of all time. Sure, everybody is going to have their own opinions but there are probably 5-10 dunks where you could make a case for GOAT. And these are in that 5-10.
you are right about that, but i thought there was so many more creative/exclusive/influential SB's that they could have picked.

Somewhat agree, but way to many creative SB to nominate a JB inspired shoe IMO

Wheat Forbes are my number 1 Dunk SB of all time.

And I own Supas, Reese Forbes Denims, all Supremes, etc...

My personal top 10:

Black Supreme

Supa

Homer

Heiny

Medicom

Takashi

Slam City

Stussy

Pigeon

Hawaii

Quote:

I think a big reason for the ranking has to do with what the sneaker landscape looked like at the time.  When these came out to see that infamous cement print on something other than 3's was  mindblowing.  Nowadays they slap cement print on everything....the Jordan LABs, etc. and the whole effect is pretty watered down.  Personally, not a huge fan of the shoe but I understand the perspective.

Does anyone on here have every single Dunk SB low released? Or at least all the brown and silver boxes?

Two quick things
1) Black and Red one is the greatest Jordan of all time *kanye gif*
2) Jedis gotta be top low SB (this one is a bias tho)

Pick one

Supreme Black, Red or White

White by far to me

Back
Top Bottom