2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm well aware. My only hope is to be browsing instagram one day when a certain japanese ninja posts a pair in my size.
I know that you know that I know that you know. I was just pointing out that I know that you know.

So in the last couple of weeks we've seen more pictures of planned Spring 2015 releases than anything coming out this year.

Is there anything on the radar besides?

BP Paparazzis

Quartersnacks

Cali Highs

2nd BP collab end of 2014/early2015

for anyone who is into the entire Nike SB line like myself they dropped a new team shoe called the Ghost SB

STILLIN I HAVE SOME WORLD CUP THEMED LUNAR GATO SBS SAMPLES IF U INTERESTED. BRASIL PAIR AND A BLACK PAIR (IM GUESSING GERMANY)

STILLIN I HAVE SOME WORLD CUP THEMED LUNAR GATO SBS SAMPLES IF U INTERESTED. BRASIL PAIR AND A BLACK PAIR (IM GUESSING GERMANY)

That black with orange? Those were for Holland. I don't think Nike pushed any country that they don't have the kit contract for, and I don't see adidas ever messing up and losing the German one.

The Quarter Snacks are, in fact, a GR. Maybe slightly smaller numbers than the tie dyes, blue mangos etc. But a GR.

So in the last couple of weeks we've seen more pictures of planned Spring 2015 releases than anything coming out this year.

Is there anything on the radar besides?

BP Paparazzis

Quartersnacks

Cali Highs

2nd BP collab end of 2014/early2015
Keep an eye out for Skunk lows. Heard mumblings.

That black with orange? Those were for Holland. I don't think Nike pushed any country that they don't have the kit contract for, and I don't see adidas ever messing up and losing the German one.
AHHH YES

IF ANYONE WANTS THEM FOR LIK 440 LMK

AND SPEAKING OF DUNKS, I REGRET SELLING MY PORTUGAL AND HOLLAND DUNKS FROM THE EURO CUP

Last edited:
Anyone own a pair of C&K dunk lows?

Just saw some eBay (first time seeing them) and thought they looked pretty cool. Just curious if anyone here has them in their collection.

That damn shoe was mad comfortable, had top shelf quality; and was/is damn near indestructible. Plus the "McFly" CW doesn't hurt either. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom