2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

for anyone who is into the entire Nike SB line like myself they dropped a new team shoe called the Ghost SB
They look like watered down Project BA's....no bueno.

I would love for the classic SB to comeback.

It's a good everyday shoe.

Last edited:
I still randomly look for a size 11 of those Zoom Tre's. I will have them one day
happy.gif
Buona Fortuna, brother. I stay on the prowl for wayward size 12; DS of course.
nerd.gif

I'm well aware. My only hope is to be browsing instagram one day when a certain japanese ninja posts a pair in my size.

I know that you know that I know that you know. I was just pointing out that I know that you know.

following said ninja also :lol:

This "Ninja" has helped me countless amount of times. Thanks to him, I was able to grab my Supremes, Unkles and all sorts of stuff before he even posts them...just say that he's got his eyes on certain pairs in certain sizes for me. Just need a few more... :wink:

They look like watered down Project BA's....no bueno.

I would love for the classic SB to comeback.

It's a good everyday shoe.

Well the last time they put out the Classic it didn't get much love, but it was probably the tiny Swoosh and Nike Logo they used and the fact that the price was 110 retail. I like them though, especially since they can be had at a fraction of retail cost if you know where to look.

This "Ninja" has helped me countless amount of times. Thanks to him, I was able to grab my Supremes, Unkles and all sorts of stuff before he even posts them...just say that he's got his eyes on certain pairs in certain sizes for me. Just need a few more...
wink.gif
Who's this "ninja" you fellas are speaking of? I'm feeling like that one kid in high school that wasn't ever "hip" or "cool" enough to know what the popular kids were always talking about right now.......lol

You know he's one of the few people who's Gently Used products are totally on the money. I just wish he'd open up the Pro B and co.jp fountain in my size.

You know he's one of the few people who's Gently Used products are totally on the money. I just wish he'd open up the Pro B and co.jp fountain in my size.

Man, if and when he does, you and I will definitely be going after a few pairs.

Back
Top Bottom