2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Most Id be willing to spend is $150.

They pop up once in a while so Im just going to wait it out.  That and I dont mind VNDS which Ive seen go in the low 100s.
Very interesting. Got it.
Wtf was he doing in these !?!

What's a fair price to offer... No box.
laugh.gif
BIN 220 shipped.
I wouldn't even offer. Shoes like this that are attainable DS at semi-reasonable prices I only buy DS (or if the price jump is big enough PADS).

Very interesting. Got it.

I wouldn't even offer. Shoes like this that are attainable DS at semi-reasonable prices I only buy DS (or if the price jump is big enough PADS).

I won't... But I mean who would really spend 2 bills on these. Dude shouldn't even sell them, they so beat up just donate if you don't want anymore

DS in a 6.5?? Where :nerd:

Man I emailed worm about those Dooms when there was only like 2 comments on the IG pic, still was too slow lol.....

ANYBODY in NYC going to sneakercon this weekend? Would greatly appreciate some help...

350 on the high end but I'd never pay more than 3 for a DS pair. Almost bit the bullet recently at $280 for DS but still couldn't.
paid $370 shipped for mine.. and they're a half size big.. but i didn't buy them to wear them, i bought them because they're pretty.
:tongue:

(i did try them on, though, and they do fit... but i honestly don't think i would wear them; they're super warm)

Last edited:

ANYBODY in NYC going to sneakercon this weekend? Would greatly appreciate some help...
I wish I wasn't going to be away this weekend cuz I would have loved to go to that. Heard about it last week while I was in NYC and just shed a tear on the inside.

You're not alone. I haven't even been in the thread that much either.

Usually if I'm not posting I'm lurking but that hasn't even been the case
mean.gif
I post here and there, love this thread, but there are big gaps of time between posts for me. Just real busy lately, plus I have been saving money which is tough as hell with commenting on this thread.

350 on the high end but I'd never pay more than 3 for a DS pair. Almost bit the bullet recently at $280 for DS but still couldn't.
paid $370 shipped for mine.. and they're a half size big.. but i didn't buy them to wear them, i bought them because they're pretty
tongue.gif

That isn't all that bad. Sometimes when a pair pops up you gotta bite. I would love to own a pair someday soon, though.

I went once and decided I'd never go again.

1. Everyone has the same stuff: J's, LBJ's, Foams ( I wasn't able to find a single SB in my size in the whole place)

2. The venue is too small and too crowded.  It was a sweaty, smelly mess with no escape (Tried to get out to smoke and was told I wouldn't be allowed back in)

3. Half the space was filled by 'fake vendors', meaning kids who didn't pay for a table but instead decided to sit on the floor with their kicks around them. (This snowballed into the entire middle area of the room, creating a huge lack of space)

All in all it wasn't my cup of tea and, other than a few customs, nothing was even worth seeing in hand.  I wish they would do one of these events outside or in a larger area, that would be my one wish.  I'd still like to attend a DXC though, hoping that Dunks and SBs would be center stage at those events (And TBH I still think they would fall second in line to J's and all the rest)

Just out of curiosity, what do you need help with?

1. Everyone has the same stuff: J's, LBJ's, Foams ( I wasn't able to find a single SB in my size in the whole place)

2. The venue is too small and too crowded.  It was a sweaty, smelly mess with no escape (Tried to get out to smoke and was told I wouldn't be allowed back in)

3. Half the space was filled by 'fake vendors', meaning kids who didn't pay for a table but instead decided to sit on the floor with their kicks around them. (This snowballed into the entire middle area of the room, creating a huge lack of space)

All in all it wasn't my cup of tea and, other than a few customs, nothing was even worth seeing in hand.  I wish they would do one of these events outside or in a larger area, that would be my one wish.  I'd still like to attend a DXC though, hoping that Dunks and SBs would be center stage at those events (And TBH I still think they would fall second in line to J's and all the rest)

Ironically nothing shoe related. 

10527718_673981009337788_1884940389924303815_n.jpg

Last edited:

I went to the one down in DC a couple months ago and it was the same thing.  Also, I could barely find anything bigger than a 10.5 in the whole place.

All these kids in these sneaker facebook groups are posting the same thing:

"Who's going to sneakercon"

"Can I whip with someone to sneakercon?"

"What should i wear"

"What are you guys bringing?"

It's basically a place where dudes go dress up in order to impress other dudes.

You're not alone. I haven't even been in the thread that much either.
Usually if I'm not posting I'm lurking but that hasn't even been the case :smh:

same on every level. I thought SB would go harder than this in 2014. Started off great. Don't know why they lost such momentum.

All these kids in these sneaker facebook groups are posting the same thing:

"Who's going to sneakercon"
"Can I whip with someone to sneakercon?"
"What should i wear"
"What are you guys bringing?"

It's basically a place where dudes go dress up in order to impress other dudes.

This is why I don't go to this kiddy stuff

This is why I don't go to this kiddy stuff
I'm getting sick of all these facebook groups man. Listed my Masterpieces for $400 which I think is VERY fair.
This one dude tried calling me out saying "its overpriced. Im surprised you haven't been flamed yet. you wont be able to sell these for more than $310". this is why im getting tired of this hobby. Ill just stick to SB and less hyped kicks.

I swear, some kids cant afford the shoes they want so they make up a price and try and pass their price off as market value.

I know this might be a little "DUH" to some of you, but I didn't realize it fully until recently. The quality on the tiff lows is SO MUCH better than on the highs. I now understand more fully why everyone was complaining about the croc print. They're just leagues apart. And the leather.... it actually creases on the lows whereas the highs feel like plastic. Absurd.

Back
Top Bottom