2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

25.8.2014 ROBIN THICKE DAY

WEAR YOUR SOMPS AND SCREAM ON THE INTERNET
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read in this thread which really says something
roll.gif

SBs from 2004 have better leather than almost anything from Gold Box Era onwards

Last edited:
same on every level. I thought SB would go harder than this in 2014. Started off great. Don't know why they lost such momentum.

if they knew the lineup for the whole year they should have spread out yoth somp 510 Bauhaus releases now all we have is .25's a failed black sheep colab and nothing (i will find a way to get those Brooklyn projects though)

I remember the huxtables were so much cheaper in the Facebook groups a few years ago.
There was a ds pair in the buy sell fourum on here about two months ago for 225 I think size 12 they can be had not many are biting at or near 400

They actually have a female Chicago group just for that. Also the fact that any time a girl posts she gets chased away by thirsty ******.

Yo random question, if no one answers your legit check does that mean they probably aren't finding anything wrong?

I know this might be a little "DUH" to some of you, but I didn't realize it fully until recently. The quality on the tiff lows is SO MUCH better than on the highs. I now understand more fully why everyone was complaining about the croc print. They're just leagues apart. And the leather.... it actually creases on the lows whereas the highs feel like plastic. Absurd.

DUH!

I can't get down with sneaker meet ups; I'm like anti going out to talk about kicks like that with a bunch of dudes looking to circle jerk each other

Back
Top Bottom