2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

"All sizes are currently in other shoppers’ carts, but don’t give up. More could become available in the next few minutes."
...okay.

Office work today

Dom is the definition of someone feeling themselves a little too much. Dunks are dope but not dope enough to give him my money. I'd rather double up on quarter snacks.
No truer words have been spoken...that said, might cop if they release a pair without that wack patch on the heel.
Those shoes should just be called the projects
*dead*
waiting for tool bag Dom to say these are the QS version

*dead 2.0*
Which laces look best?
Did you take this picture with a fax machine?!
Pass on the quartersnacks..gonna pick up somps and firecrackers
I really can't understand why anyone would pass on the QS...

I can remember in 7th grade my mom giving me $2.00 for lunch everyday in the cafeteria. That was the going rate for mystery meat sloppy joes, instant mashed potatoes, and a milk box.

So naturally, I went to the snack line, and flourished with 8 oatmeal cream pies. That memory alone will cause me to likely double up.

Quote:

I honored and humbled by this comment my dude. Thank you my friend. Repped.

Also, I'd again like to say congrats to EVERYONE that has been able to celebrate another year of life on this planet and another year of gaining wisdom of life with that time. I urge that some of you, if you can, share those life lessons with our youth because most of them are lost. Ridiculously lost. That lesson you share could really go a long way for them. I not trying to hop on a soap box, this ain't the thread for that, I'm just sayin'.
This right here... Noone knows how much of an impact they can have on another human just by giving them some humble advice.

If you ain't mentoring someone from time to time, and encouraging them to be a better citizen of this planet; then what are you doing here?

Great words @John00!

FINALLY, HAPPY CAPS LOCK BIRTHDAY TO WHOEVER IS CELEBRATING THEIR MONDAY-2-FRIDAY BIRTHDAY ON THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!! (rep to whoever gets the reference).

looks like i got the aj1xsb memo. they not lance mountains but i think they fit right in... #officework 

Damn I'm mad jelly...can not find a pair of these in a price I'll pay to save my life! These are probably the only mids I really liked also

Dunk Low Pro (game royal / bright mango) | 84.95

Dunk Mid Pro (white / white) | 89.95

Dunk High Premium (tie dye) | 109.95

Nike SB Dri-Fit Shorts (black & navy | 39.95

HOT ROD
2253 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
Monday - Saturday | 11AM - 7PM
Sunday | 12PM - 6PM
PHONE ORDERS | 310.446.5527

Here's my recent pick ups, I tried looking back but couldn't find the guy who posted the chrome ball link,, thanks homie they're such a clean simple shoe nd I also wanna rep easki3 for te extra nudge on the slayers...
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom