2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was it that 11 for $150? It's just a half size too big for me....I think I'd pay $150 but in 10/10.5 all I saw when I was actively looking was $200+
Yeah that size 10 for $350..... 
frown.gif

Lol right! I'm watching it for no damn reason cause I know I'm never gonna spend that much even if that's my favorite SF character.
Yeah I do that with random shoes like Blackout Yeezy 1's from NewYorkCompany or whatever that ridiculous reseller is asking $30k for a pair of roshe runs.

Yeah I do that with random shoes like Blackout Yeezy 1's from NewYorkCompany or whatever that ridiculous reseller is asking $30k for a pair of roshe runs.
had a pair of motorsport 6s just staring me in the face as well as 01 royals haha probably will not pull the trigger anytime soon 

I've never seen a pair of Ryus in my size on the Bay.  I've only seen one pair of Chun Lis and they were 6/10 at best.

Last edited:
so that's a 25c on two pairs of lace tips, heel, soles, and tongue tag.  they weren't shy with it.

Oh man my inbox blew up. I'm 80 miles away from the BR shop, and 120 from the Lafayette. I don't know if I'll actually be cooking with these, but man I love that box.

This and the traditional table covering of newspapers when you're having a boil.

I don't use that boil mix myself, but I love the nod with that packaging.

thank you to the guy that wore the Ryu's today. Got a pair after never seeing them around for 120.00....yes!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom