2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im really starting to re-think shoe purchases. I was originally going to go for the Cali highs but then its like...lows DO look better. So why sacrifice?

#broscience
Because you'll want 'the wolf pack'  lol.

Well said [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]
Thanks. I hate being that person who flip flops but luckily I don't think I ever cast a stone regarding these. Just was whatever about them. Now, I think the branded version is my next pickup.

If I was him I wouldn't have sent them anyway, not that I would do that. I have always listed buy it now for what I want
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Mens-S...7G%2BlqizTkzkW1azwlKE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

SMH
mean.gif

On a Good Note….

I found These Sky Hi Dunks for My Lady…. White / Black at Ross for $34.99 
smokin.gif

Let's she how much she likes them later tonight for the Boom Boom!!! 
devil.gif

Clean!!!

Last edited:
I think the QS or non in store version of BP dunk highs still look good not a huge fan of the red in the back so it works for me

Quick question? How does the ebay bucks 4x bonus work out?? All the ebay bucks shown on items are still showing normal amounts. Do they multiply after your purchase and payment has been processed. Thanks for any input. 

To whom it may concern: Looks like the nfl options are slowly coming up on nike id. Right now they only have the bucs available, I'm sure the rest will follow can't wait to make my team.

Great pickup @EAski3
 . I been looking for those joints for a minute and a half.

Thx..I luff these

welcome to the club, get ready to cop another pair once theyre beat...

Dope shot..I have 3 pairs of the venom lows..even the pair from 2007 or 2008 with the black sole (and two of the ones shown above)

Edit: u have the black soles too lolol just realized

I'm definitely doubling or tripling up on these..gonna wear them everywhere..getting the neckfaces as well

Dcypoe..which pairs have 'The End' insoles???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom