2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

(323) 658-3030

Far too many, that was the beginning of the end for me when a small shop started doing that AND taxing on the MSRP.

I've actually waited in a line hours before..found out when inside and passed..they were like u gotta spend $30..I was like good luck

I've actually waited in a line hours before..found out when inside and passed..they were like u gotta spend $30..I was like good luck

the thing is not enough people think like this. far too many people will anything/do anything to get sneakers

the thing is not enough people think like this. far too many people will anything/do anything to get sneakers

I don't blame shops; hypebeasts line up for limited kicks and that's all they ever buy from them

This is how I always got the SB's I wanted because I bought more than just a bunch of limited Dunks from my two spots

I hear you brother; I just feel all they should have deleted was the shop branding (camera). Deleting all the rest is "stripping" the shoe to me, but if you're cool with it; God bless you, I'm your biggest fan man. Enjoy the kicks!

These actually grew on me..with the more pics I seen..not copping at all..but the GR is kind of nice..I like older releases now basically (to purchase)

Def trying for those Cali highs tho

I hear you brother; I just feel all they should have deleted was the shop branding (camera). Deleting all the rest is "stripping" the shoe to me, but if you're cool with it; God bless you, I'm your biggest fan man. Enjoy the kicks!

Yea they stripped the hell out of the shoe. I was just expecting some subtle things to be taken away (logo branding, insoles, laces) The only thing they left for QS version from ISO are those flashes lol And we don't even know yet if it's still 3M do we? That pic of the Flashless sole sealed the deal for me they are a official pass on my end.

Back
Top Bottom