2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm an 11, but honestly this is kind of a bad way to handle the release. I think I'm just going to pass on it completely now.

Man the box... netting... newspaper, it's all important to me. It just represents a huge part of my childhood and summer and shared memories with my pops.

if the trend towards slim board feel ever turns around back towards bulky padding, I could see the 3 being used. It's not that dissimilar to shoes that were big in the early 90s. Most of the mid/high Airwalk line springs to mind.
No way, no one skated in them back then, no one's skating in them now. Doesn't have the history the 1 has with skating.

Last edited:
according to the newsletter email that primitive sent out, it says they're releasing the QS today at 11am. $104.99. not sure if it's a mistake.

I got a cell number of a worker at Rukus when they where 1st to get j pack. Should I post?

Lafayette shop. Guess I'm not getting a pair
Does that say no sz 8

mints mints

Last edited:
Got a pair from the Baton Rouge shop. Was out there since 4:00am. I think most of the pairs went to them. They had a good bit and they were pretty excited about the turn out for their sneaker.

Does anyone know how many pairs of the SPOT lance mountains were released with the special box off the top of their head?  Similar to this or many more?

Got a pair from the Baton Rouge shop. Was out there since 4:00am. I think most of the pairs went to them. They had a good bit and they were pretty excited about the turn out for their sneaker.
Excited as in a lot? Or not many

Papa Bear Sbs
Size 8
Baby Bear Sbs
Size 8.5
Both 9/10 Condition

posted in my local FB group, which is ironic cuz they NEVER post SBs. If interested inbox; I'll oop.

Back
Top Bottom