2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have not woken up for an NDC drop in mooooonnnnnths. 

If i strike out at 8m. im going hard in the paint on the jameson tomorrow night

edit: and i don't mean the dunks lol

Last edited:

I think he is wrong.. I really do believe that it's a quickstrike based on this page...

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-08/nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-quartersnacks

"Nike SB is proud to announce their first collaboration with Quartersnacks.com with this limited edition Dunk Low Premium SB"

Quickstrike or not, there's no denying how clean the shoe is.. and to me that's all that matters at the end of the day.
smokin.gif
Quickstrike has nothing to do with quantity, just the manner in which the shoe is released.
1) no where on that page is the term QS used. Not that it normally is on any other releases, but my point is the page doesn't prove anything.

2) they are trickling Into shops slowly as GRs do

3) I've preordered this shoe with Charles and that is only done when a release is a GR.

I don't know why you keep insisting he's wrong. Not that it matters anyway
He was wrong in that first post. He was offensively wrong. He stated outright the shoes weren't coming out this weekend. Both Nike and QS are releasing them this weekend, so the dude is just talking like the master of information while spreading misinformation. That stuff just annoys me haha.

I have not woken up for an NDC drop in mooooonnnnnths. 

If i strike out at 8m. im going hard in the paint on the jameson tomorrow night

edit: and i don't mean the dunks lol

Lol I'll probably be going hard in paint on Jameson tomorrow regardless of strikeout in morning.

Looking at the pics Premier just posted up and just realized......those god damn blue suede GR aka "Blue Devils" have a croc/snake print on the swoosh. WTF Nike! Lol

I had my heart set on those Blue Devils, but that snakeskin swoosh and black tongue ruined it for me!  Maybe I will cop on a disco, but that's about it!  Nike, you let me down on these big time!

He was wrong in that first post. He was offensively wrong. He stated outright the shoes weren't coming out this weekend.
To be fair he is right in a sense. They aren't releasing at skate shops this weekend and they are a GR from what we know. I think that was basically his point and I think Charles as a source is pretty legit since he's affiliated with Blue Tile.

To be fair he is right in a sense. They aren't releasing at skate shops this weekend and they are a GR from what we know. I think that was basically his point and I think Charles as a source is pretty legit since he's affiliated with Blue Tile.
That's all good and well but if he did mean that, he is not very well-spoken. That whole thing was so poorly worded that you couldn't tell what he was trying to say, I guess. Only reason I say so is because he literally says "people seem to be under the belief the Quartersnacks are releasing this Saturday. Sorry to bust your bubble but not happening." Bust your bubble? Not releasing this Saturday? Too much wrong here for me to even continue reading his convoluted nonsense. He might be right about other stuff, and he might be a knowledgeable shop employee or store owner, but he was just dead wrong on that one.

I'm just judging by the shape of the dunks they look off but yea they must be customs. I've seen customs being turned into fakes especially dunks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom