2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For the QS, the release date is just the date that certain retailers will be selling it (NDC, QS etc). A bunch of local places already have them for sale as I have a pair from a while back. Launch products here in Canada have launch stickers on them but these didn't. Pretty sure local spots are free to sell them whenever

I'm just judging by the shape of the dunks they look off but yea they must be customs. I've seen customs being turned into fakes especially dunks
How would you turn a custom into a fake? A better question is why? I know it sounds like shots fired but what you said makes no sense to me. I could understand if you thought someone turned fakes into customs, but even then an authentic base shoe is cheap....

decisions, decisions...

via @exitphiladelphia
All looking good. I got a plug for the Calis, but that's kinda the only reason I'm considering them. Janoskis are a pass for me and I just got my Crawfish in from Rukus today. They are 
nthat.gif

love these.
YOU WOULD
OF COURSE YOU DO
wink.gif
Haha repped.

You were the one that snagged the 12. How did you get 10% off? I would have bought them if I had a coupon or discount.
Nope on the 12. Code CSAVENOW for 10% off a purchase over $100. I'm sure whoever snagged the 12 did so because of the discount and quad bucks as well.

How would you turn a custom into a fake? A better question is why? I know it sounds like shots fired but what you said makes no sense to me. I could understand if you thought someone turned fakes into customs, but even then an authentic base shoe is cheap....

All looking good. I got a plug for the Calis, but that's kinda the only reason I'm considering them. Janoskis are a pass for me and I just got my Crawfish in from Rukus today. They are :nthat:

YOU WOULD

Haha repped.

I think he meant that the people that make fakes take ideas from customs/PS'd kicks and turn them into mass produced pairs.

Any1 know if the places online selling the Rukus SBs tomorrow will have the special packing and everything in it? I mean besides NDC I know they said already that their pairs won't come with it

Any1 know if the places online selling the Rukus SBs tomorrow will have the special packing and everything in it? I mean besides NDC I know they said already that their pairs won't come with it

In store release had the special packaging. Everyone that is selling the pair tomorrow comes win the split black/teal SB box with no extras whatsoever.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I try not to support Exit anymore but a Nocturnal is my only other shop and they are a far cry from the place I used to frequent in the early 2000's
Yeah, before my local kicked the bucket, my friends were the managers so pickups were easy as hell. But still, even without a local now, I like supporting the SB shops that take phone/online orders and treat me well like Rukus, Atlas, Skate Warehouse, 510, Premier, SPoT, etc.

pretty sure collabs only have special packing/extras when you get it directly from the shop that's doing the collab.

Back
Top Bottom