2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Grabbed my 12 from skate warehouse  
nthat.gif

I know that the date about the Calis has been kicked around in the thread but now a shop has a confirmed release date of the 30th.

"Available at Swell-o-Phonic on SATURDAY 8/30 at 9:45am. We will be giving out tickets for spots in line on Wednesday 8/27 at 5:15pm.  These tickets do not guarantee that you will get a pair of the Crawfish - it only guarantees your spot in line.  All ticket holders must be at the gate of Swell-o-Phonic inside of the Fondren Corner building (2906 N. State St.) on the release date by 9:45am or you lose your spot in line."

Last edited:
I know that the date about the Calis has been kicked around in the thread but now a shop has a confirmed release date of the 30th.

"Available at Swell-o-Phonic on SATURDAY 8/30 at 9:45am. We will be giving out tickets for spots in line on Wednesday 8/27 at 5:15pm.  These tickets do not guarantee that you will get a pair of the Crawfish - it only guarantees your spot in line.  All ticket holders must be at the gate of Swell-o-Phonic inside of the Fondren Corner building (2906 N. State St.) on the release date by 9:45am or you lose your spot in line. We will do phone orders starting at 10:15am if we have any left.  Call 6019813547 and we will hook you up if we still have some left.   Shipping will be $12."

Did they mean Cali's, not Crawfish?

I copped the last white Dri Fit Crawfish Dri Fit tee in a medium

I didn't want it but figured I could help someone out here

PM me if interested

That's wat I'm thinking... I put the red laces in my bp dunks n I like the red better then black so imma have to get the yellow or maybe just do the grey I think the red is to much

I'm thinking about picking up a pair of 2007 dunks that are white brown with black snake skin swoosh... Not sure if I should grab or not they say they were worn twice- three times

Back
Top Bottom