2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

looks like spot and premier are sold out. congrats to those who copped! even to those who think these are ugly but still copped! 
indifferent.gif
http://thepremierstoreselect.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-qs-ruckus

8, 9.5, 11 still open.

Premier Store Select? No wonder I couldn't find the URL.

You tricky devils, you...

Last edited:
At least I got my Twitter notifications working because of Nike. I realized I hadn't gotten any in the last year. #WompWomp

Really strange about NDC though. I've had issues with everything that has been "countdown"....I wish they would just go back to TLO or regular release and let it be. Last weekend was a bear trying to check out with the 3s.

Really strange about NDC though. I've had issues with everything that has been "countdown"....I wish they would just go back to TLO or regular release and let it be. Last weekend was a bear trying to check out with the 3s.
you would think they would have better servers or at least not schedule 10 shoes releasing the same day along with 1-2 shoes everyone is going after lol

Probably has to do with the same reason Footlockers and such make release pairs All Sales Final, when the resellers see that they're getting stuck with product they try to just bring it back. Abuse of the system leads to changes. Sucks for those that aren't too sure what size they wear in a shoe and don't have a local to try on a few pairs, but you know who's to blame.

Yo so I wore my FCs for the first time the other day, and the sole has separated from the midsole. Seems like the 10 year old glue has dried up and gotten hard, and pulls away with little force.

You think this is something a cobbler could fix? 

Should I just shoe goo it?

Or leave it on the shelf and never wear them again?
If anyone has advice, I've posted this in the repair thread 

http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back/11850#post_21438690

A decent cobbler should definitely be able to fix it. If you want to do it yourself either do it with shoe goo or Barge Glue Cement.

I don't trust myself so I'd bring it to a cobbler.

thanks man, I appreciate it. 

There's a really good cobbler in town I'll stop by his place first.

you ever have sole separation issues with any of your Pro B's?

So far I've been really lucky. The only pair of dunks exhibiting anything is my Jedis, they've got a tiny bit of separation going on where the sole connects to the upper, but nothing like what you had. The only shoes that's happened to me on, or some New Balance and Adidas that I left in the trunk of my car for a few days, heat just loosened the glue.

yeah i've only ever had it happen with my FCs

the glue just turns to dust. rubber isn't all hardened on the soles though, so i think they'll be OK

For those still wanting a pair of Rukus, Tactics should have them on their site in about 5 hours. Free shipping and no tax unless in Oregon

yeah i've only ever had it happen with my FCs

the glue just turns to dust. rubber isn't all hardened on the soles though, so i think they'll be OK

If there's still flex to the rubber then yeah you should be ok. I also forgot that I also had it happen to my b-corns, with the leather slipping out of the sole right at the flex point. Haven't gotten around to fixing it, but I definitely want to fix those.

I guess the dunks are stitched all the way around too, so you're less likely to have it, even if the glue is shot

man I passed on these and I am feeling some kind of way about it

I could go down to Exit at 12pm but I don't feel like going down and then they don't have a size 9 especially in the rain

Back
Top Bottom