2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ must have been a sobering summer for the dude OFFing his UCS

*looks in closet* GAAAAHHH WHY DID I COP THESE?

Last edited:

very very very tempted to try to cop from SPOT for the .25 because its free shipping and no tax...especially here in CA thats a big help
Tax for us in FL  
frown.gif

Kinetic is cool people; I have made my way down that way once or twice for Dunks

I try to avoid Wilmington altogether though; one wrong turn
mean.gif
Kinetic is a good spot, thats usually where i buy sb's from, but 10am on a wednesday- i guess ill have to hope to get through on a phone order since i work.  At least its kind of on the outskirts of Wilmington, you are right about the wrong turn once you get into wilmington though.

weird seeing SB making bigger, wider released size runs now. before finding anything under an 8 and above a 13 was almost impossible.

Passing on the quartersnacks. Good luck everyone. I stepped outside for a minute and missed my SOMP delivery. Oh well at least I know they are safe at the post office until tomorrow.

My bad guys, I don't do this often, when I try to help friends on early links and ATC's I say dont RELY 100% on me. Don't even rely 50%. Nothing is set in stone, they added reflect-silver to the end of the link. Plus these are a GR for the most part. I hate giving bad info, but it happens.

My bad guys, I don't do this often, when I try to help friends on early links and ATC's I say dont RELY 100% on me. Don't even rely 50%. Nothing is set in stone, they added reflect-silver to the end of the link. Plus these are a GR for the most part. I hate giving bad info, but it happens.

But i gotta leave! what do i doooo!!!
gotta return some cole haan lunar oxfords, they gave me two left shoes and i need them for tomorrow lol.
They said the link would go live by 2p EDT...that's 30 minutes. Unless the store you're returning them has some crazy weird hours, I think you'll be fine sticking it out until they drop.

Back
Top Bottom