2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nah the Gold/Silver Slides were 40 plus 10 shipping from unftd. I copped from Nike too it came to 48 so about the same...

Kinetic is dropping their 25¢ on Thursday:

We've had several people confirm with shop owners that Beijing's are scheduled for a mid September release FWIW

Not to fond of the shoe, still gotta see the material on them. They do look better with white laces IMO
agreed on the white laces..
a friend of mine said his local thought they were getting them too.. i just want nike to confirm. :smile:

Kinetic is cool people; I have made my way down that way once or twice for Dunks

I try to avoid Wilmington altogether though; one wrong turn :smh:

To thhe person asking about Active. They no longer carry Nike. It was their decision. Wanted to support skate brands over making nike sales. They were not feeling price bumps and control from nike. That's what I remember being told months and months ago.

To thhe person asking about Active. They no longer carry Nike. It was their decision. Wanted to support skate brands over making nike sales. They were not feeling price bumps and control from nike. That's what I remember being told months and months ago.

my guess is that is a load of BS considering they still sell Adidas among other large companies

Hahaha

I get why you would be worried but this dude is one of the more legit people on NT as far as everything is concerned.
yea that's why i thought he'd reply back to me and let me know what was going on but he didn't. all good though. 

very very very tempted to try to cop from SPOT for the .25 because its free shipping and no tax...especially here in CA thats a big help

Back
Top Bottom