2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I mean I just tried on one side to see if the .5 would feel loose. Not like I wore em out and about. I just thought it was funny that they still had them. I bought iguanas like 2 months ago or so

Last edited:
Need those Firecrackers! 
eek.gif

question..

on old sb's... was the box size from an 11 to 12 a huge difference? as in, the 12 box was huge like the size 13's for Jordans, and the 11 box is smaller? think some dude is trying to push fakes on me :smh:

Never had a problem getting sneakers till I started liking SBs lol. Janoskis Digi Camos are a freaking job to aquire. Any body know any good SB spots in STL or good phone order places? Really just starting to get into SBs.

Never had a problem getting sneakers till I started liking SBs lol. Janoskis Digi Camos are a freaking job to aquire. Any body know any good SB spots in STL or good phone order places? Really just starting to get into SBs.

Not trying to be a smart ***** but have you tried the Janoski thread? I'm starting to see them pop up but from what I gather a lot of spots haven't gotten theirs in yet.

John00 who's spot on with info mentioned this a page or two back.

Hallelujah, Solesupremacy stocked a pair of Nike SB Dunk Mid Ryu in 11.5, brand new with og everything. Snatched it up quick!
Nice. You were looking for those for a minute, right?
I'm really iffy about putting anything on suede
I've seen those SB's around but I don't think I can pull them off but they look dope.
I feel you on the suede thing. I had started cleaning the Todd Bratruds with my Jason Markk cleaner, but when it was getting too hard to keep the shoes dry from the water spilling on the sides, I stopped cleaning and went by Walgreens just for the Magic Erasers. I actually even used the Magic Eraser on a part of the suede, and it got the mark/stain out perfectly. Those things are gold to a sneakerhead.

Whoever said "let the shoes shine" said it best. Honestly, I feel like I could pretty much wear any shoe out there, just by taking that to heart. The crazier the colorway, the simpler the outfit, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Had to rock these today. I was surprised by how comfortable they are on feet. I would have thought that because of the materials that they used it would have been a little bit uncomfortable but I was wrong. Thanks again to the NTer that looked out!

Grabbed a used pair of the mint/red lows from a seller and there's some stains from denim bleeding on the shoe (even though he claimed worn once 10 out of 10 and due to the lighting in pics I couldn't see the stains) is there any way to get these stains out?

Finally Got My S*** Figured Out With My Computer & It's All Good Now. So In Other Words... I'm Back.

tumblr_mg9wyfI06Z1rfi2izo1_500.gif

P.S. This Movie Was One Of The Best In A While, & It Was Unexpectedly HILARIOUS. 

Back
Top Bottom