2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Found these hiding in my downstairs closet....

So glad these weren't one of the pairs that were taken from me....

Haven't worn em in at least 7 years....

Enjoy...

Rep. Dope. I gotta find my Syracuse pair. When Nike sb had better concepts.

Hey guys what do you think is a good price for a pair of cascade hemps worn once very lightly. I've seen the shoes and they are flawless, they'd appear to be brand new if not for the little bit of dirt on the bottom.

I don't know if this is te right thread to ask, but can does anyone know where I can find some digi floral Janos size 11 for retail?

Most shops don't even have their shipment of them yet. Next month is their official release I believe. Call your local skate shop and see what they know.

Most shops don't even have their shipment of them yet. Next month is their official release I believe. Call your local skate shop and see what they know.

Unfortunately for me, my local shop dropped them on Friday but I was at work and couldn't go, thats why I was asking if there were any other places I could look for them. In my area there's only one SB spot...thanks for the response though

Lincoln ez cleaner works great on suede.
Not tryna derail the thread.. But I posted this inthe maintenance thread.. Left shoe was cleaned.
06 Metallics.. Material dint loose its feel

that's durabuck not suede

Last edited:
I don't know if this is te right thread to ask, but can does anyone know where I can find some digi floral Janos size 11 for retail?
User kmac1510 does a great job of updating released spots in the Janoski thread for the Volts and has started on the Florals.

Thread is here: http://niketalk.com/t/300031/offici...-everything-janoski-related/810#post_17789682

Going to be tough to get for retail though unless your local gets them and you are able to swing by there pretty quickly. I got lucky at mine, box price and got them within a few hours of them dropping there. I've seen places selling out within a few hours of any sizes worth a darn. Good luck though, if you stay on the hunt, I'm sure you'll score.

Would any of you guys happen to know where I can still scoop up a pair of the Thunder Blue lows in a 12 or 12.5? I didn't double up :/

-Drew

Yeah they have been popping up on the East Coast as of last Friday - Saturday....I know Verticle Urge released theirs yesterday in NC and sold out instantly...Index in Dallas & Hurst got their shipment in late yesterday and I was able to secure my size there. But def be on the lookout for them any day now at your local spots.

So dope. Repped
Rep. Dope. I gotta find my Syracuse pair. When Nike sb had better concepts.
Simple cw's are better IMO.
smokin.gif
Such as those Red Be true to your schools!!
Those UNLV dunks....repped
Thanks fellas...

The quality and comfort on them is amazing (just like every other Pink Box, aside from Hunters), only downfall is that the suede tends to bleed onto the midsole.

Last edited:
Good luck keeping those clean...the quality is nice on them though. I've walked past them plently of times at the outlets recently.
word they were 40% off of box I think. These were my favourite of the three A.P.C. dunks, so happy I saw them.

Last edited:
thanks osyrhiz. yea you don't. its one of my fave sbs. cool concept and colors. kind of like the Vapors. weird yet unique.

some ebayer buyers are just werid. I sold a pair of concord and he is questioning a missing shoes tree and sizing sticker on the insole??

just weird~ anyone has similar experience?

Back
Top Bottom