2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

carolinakickg carolinakickg my pair shipped on Monday, they should be here tomorrow evening. UPS ground is kind of slow coming from the East Coast down here.

My tee is coming via USPS and should be here tomorrow or Friday.

tonydunks tonydunks man I haven't seen a pair of dunkestos in ages. I never got a pair, always was afraid of how they'd look after a wear or two. Those look great though.

@drprince89  that stinks about your rukus. sorry to hear it. When did you cop? I got from that same ebay guy except bought Fri night. Pretty early. RIght after @mints  ... mints did you have a problem? Mine came in no problems.

@TonyDunks  nice Mosquitos!

@ng188  been a few years since i was in nashville. i remember it being super dry for kicks. went to nike at opry mills (i think) but that's about it. my buddy that lives there took me to a bunch of great food joints though. here's one i remember that had great burgers, great brews on tap, and an eclectic atmosphere: http://thepharmacynashville.com/
Thanks for the love brother!

Thread moves way too fast when you're not online. Missed the QS. Hoping my local gets them or I can snag them slightly above retail.

carolinakickg carolinakickg

Bought that night too probably about 20-30 minutes after it was posted if I'm not mistaken it is what it is tho. Taught me my lesson, what really gets me is I had to reach out to them to find out, 5 days later. When u could've copped at so many other places. Premier, spot, phone order places, etc.

When SPot oversold tiffs I knew about it 2 days later at least

siye siye I know in most other parts of the US/world they're called crayfish, but because it's a S. LA shop that did them PLEASE call them crawfish, seeing it written out as crayfish just makes me think of the people that came down to LA because it's a cheap/hip state to live in.

It's the visual equivalent of finger nails on a chalk board for me.

+1 crayfish just makes me think of Kanye and people who kept saying "dat **** cray" which was insanely annoying

siye siye I know in most other parts of the US/world they're called crayfish, but because it's a S. LA shop that did them PLEASE call them crawfish, seeing it written out as crayfish just makes me think of the people that came down to LA because it's a cheap/hip state to live in.

It's the visual equivalent of finger nails on a chalk board for me.

LOL, aight yo that's fair enough.

I just call them Crayfish. It's what I'm used to. But they do have alot of names... crawfish, crawdads, freshwater lobsters, or mudbugs lol.

But ya, they're from yo hood so I guess "Crawfish" would be the correct term. Crawfish it is!

Pair of 07s I just bought off some one minor wear on them and very pleased

@CarolinaKickG

Bought that night too probably about 20-30 minutes after it was posted if I'm not mistaken it is what it is tho. Taught me my lesson, what really gets me is I had to reach out to them to find out, 5 days later. When u could've copped at so many other places. Premier, spot, phone order places, etc.

When SPot oversold tiffs I knew about it 2 days later at least
That's weird. Seller def should have let you know. I got shipping number Sunday night I think. Hopefully you can eat off NDC here when everybody drops from carts

Quartersnacks are so boring.......all black and a gum bottom? Can you say PLAYED out?

I hope people stop buying them before I miss my chance to get them at retail haha

Last edited:
Wow just noticed that they wrote quarter snaps instead of quartersnacks
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

LOL, probably a "Siri" typo.

I hate how Siri turns "food" into "good" as if food isn't a damn word, COMMON word at that.

Sidenote: QSs start to look better every time I see photos but I just copped the Rukus, BPs, & Kobe 9 EXT Mids.... Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom