2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Latest pickup.

Flames! Im still looking for a pair!

I have a $20 Winner Circle reward card that expires on 8/31/14. I'm not planning on buying anything from Finishline by then. Anyone want it? Just quote this so I can give it to the first person. 

I rather give it to the generous people in this thread than to let it go to waste. 

I have a $20 Winner Circle reward card that expires on 8/31/14. I'm not planning on buying anything from Finishline by then. Anyone want it? Just quote this so I can give it to the first person. 

I rather give it to the generous people in this thread than to let it go to waste. 
yes please.

Whelp sitting here trying to do homework and can't decide what to do come saturday. I need some more on foots of the calis before I completely make my decision

IF anyone has the CALI'S IN HAND,

Please share what the leather quality is like.

The pebbling looks on point but I gotta admit if it's like some plastic **** I will be highly tempted to pass.

So please... if you have a pair in hand, I'd love to know what the leather is like.

Danke danke!

IF anyone has the CALI'S IN HAND,

Please share what the leather quality is like.

The pebbling looks on point but I gotta admit if it's like some plastic **** I will be highly tempted to pass.

So please... if you have a pair in hand, I'd love to know what the leather is like.

Danke danke!

I'm wondering about the leather quality as well. Still gonna get em either way but would definitely be nice if the quality is as nice as the pics are making it out to be.

man now y'all got me thinking if I need want the Quarter Snacks :smh:

You won't be disappointed if you do bro. Quality is on point with them. :nthat:

I'm wondering about the leather quality as well. Still gonna get em either way but would definitely be nice if the quality is as nice as the pics are making it out to be.
You won't be disappointed if you do bro. Quality is on point with them. :nthat:

I know my man; they look beautiful

I thought I convinced myself that SOMPs were enough

review on the crawfish dunk for ppl that are interested: 

I greatly appreciated the video! Thanks!! Not enough females in this hobby so it makes me happy to see this kind of devotion to the hobby! :D

Thanks again for taking the time to make it!

Rukus throwing those yellow laces in was a nice gesture too.

Back
Top Bottom