2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If anybody can point me in the right direction I'm still on the hunt for a 10.5 in the concords
mean.gif
. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I believe some restocks were happening earlier, ive learned to always check this site every few hours just to see if anything new is going on. Even at work ill randomly check it out, see if any good deals are happening as well as Sneakersteal or Kicksdeals on Twitter.

Stopped by my local CCS and grabbed these for $54 been wanting them for a minute. The lady said they'll be open for another 4weeks and the discounts could go up to 60% on dunks. Hopefully the challenge reds are still there for the picking.

Crappy pics, but I like'em with white laces.

Just got those sequoia's and birch's from UPS today. I agree with you i think im a go with the white laces on the sequoia's also. Considering looking for some gold SB laces. 8)
Anyone know a place other than fully laced???

I believe some restocks were happening earlier, ive learned to always check this site every few hours just to see if anything new is going on. Even at work ill randomly check it out, see if any good deals are happening as well as Sneakersteal or Kicksdeals on Twitter.

Thanks man, yeahI saw the restock but I believe they were GS sizes. I also follow them and have them on mobile alert, but seem to get them sporadically, instead of as soon as they get tweeted, causing me to miss out on a bunch.

Wondering if you of you ol'dunk heads can clear this up for me... i was shopping around for supreme high dunks (hoodrich with my tax return), to be honest i like the  02 low's better than the highs but i never understood how the highs are around $300 while the lows are around $700, was the run more limited for the lows? or is it just that elephant print supply and demand?

Wondering if you of you ol'dunk heads can clear this up for me... i was shopping around for supreme high dunks (hoodrich with my tax return), to be honest i like the  02 low's better than the highs but i never understood how the highs are around $300 while the lows are around $700, was the run more limited for the lows? or is it just that elephant print supply and demand?
To answer your question, the reason I believe the highs are relatively cheaper than the lows are because of the limited number of the lows produced and the fact there was only 2 color ways of them made. The fact that they were the first SBs to have that JB resemblance (with the elephant print) pretty much keeps that price skyrocketing as well. The white lows are the most expensive and hardest to cop. I think there was less of those made then the black lows. The highs have been mos def slept on over the years but I've seen the price for them rise as well. I love the highs WAY more then the lows and I was hoping that Supreme would do something for the anniversary of the highs, but nothing came. Guess we'll just have to see if they'll ever do anything. I hope I helped you.

Edit: Had to add the chair gif after it being requested.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Man I've been hunting for the white supreme lows for EVER. I've seen people customize those matte silver joints and make them resemble the white supreme lows, which is what I'm getting increasingly tempted to do, seeing as it would be a lot cheaper and chances that I find a pair in my size for a decent price are slim.

Man I've been hunting for the white supreme lows for EVER. I've seen people customize those matte silver joints and make them resemble the white supreme lows, which is what I'm getting increasingly tempted to do, seeing as it would be a lot cheaper and chances that I find a pair in my size for a decent price are slim.
I know theres a guy out of new york who does the elephant print. I think his online name is cemetarydrive and his real name is nick? I think he charges around 90 to do it.

To answer your question, the reason I believe the highs are relatively cheaper than the lows are because of the limited number of the lows produced and the fact there was only 2 color ways of them made. The fact that they were the first SBs to have that JB resemblance (with the elephant print) pretty much keeps that price skyrocketing as well. The white lows are the most expensive and hardest to cop. I think there was less of those made then the black lows. The highs have been mos def slept on over the years but I've seen the price for them rise as well. I love the highs WAY more then the lows and I was hoping that Supreme would do something for the anniversary of the highs, but nothing came. Guess we'll just have to see if they'll ever do anything. I hope I helped you.

Agreed.

But, at the end of the day, who knows what causes one thing to be sought after twice as much as something else? Group think more than anything. Once a market rate for something is established, it lingers because once you get into a third generation of owners, the person who bought something does not want to sell it at much of a loss.

To try to apply reason though, aside from the production numbers, the highs are less of a departure from the traditional dunk. They're classic high CWs with a subtle material switch and a pattern added to one area of the shoe (that's only partially visible with jeans on). Meanwhile, the low is much "bolder" and, as John said, plays off a Jordan theme. There being only 2 CWs of the lows vs. 3 of the highs also plays into overall supply from the drop in general. People tend to separate the colors on the aftermarket, but in some respects all the color combine to be 1 release, as Supreme's policy (at least now) is 1 pair per release per customer - that's 1 shoe, period - not 1 of each colorway. So, a lot of people just show up and settle for whatever they can get.

For the most recent AF1 drop, I got the camos in store and then was lucky enough to catch a restock of the 2 other CWs on their site that evening. I had to order with two different credit cards and two different shipping addresses. I got lucky in the fact that I met a dude who was there copping gear, which had the same restrictions. So, I was actually able to cop 2 pairs of camo for retail at the drop because I bought dude a second hat in a different color and he bought me a second pair of the kicks.

...Or, you could be one of their low-life "VIPs" who high post, but most of whom are really among the biggest herbs and sofites around.

Good to hear that the leather on the St. Patty's Day joints is decent. Might scoop a pair for the low.

Last edited:
I generally wear my Nike Coast Classics to all the concerts and shows I go to, but last night I rocked my Sequoias to the SOJA concert. Such an amazing show and even with all the pre-gaming/drinking/smoking and being only a few rows back from the stage, not a single scuff :smokin

got my de la lows, and hunters yesterday... both came with no insoles though...

best one to grab online or in store for low sb's??

repped,agreed with all of this. makes perfect sense. thats exactly what i was thinking/wondering..

Slightly upset you didnt use the chair unfolding gif but ill let it slide this time

repped,agreed with all of this. makes perfect sense. thats exactly what i was thinking/wondering..

Slightly upset you didnt use the chair unfolding gif but ill let it slide this time
LMAO!!! I really was only using that gif during the "Concord era" in the thread but I see that people really want me to drop that every time I post a response to a question. I'll do it then. That gif is here to stay. This is a damn good thread. 
nthat.gif
 Repped!

who has the concord SBs? I havent bought any in awhile and fell out the loop. I knew one site that had them for 180 but i was a lil too late. PM me with info thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom