2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Everyone can keep hating on Kanye but that is my dude! He is good at everything he does. He has earned the right to gloat like other GOATs before him. I wish I was blessed with 1/10th of the talent of the Louis Vuitton Don! (Bless me Yeezy, although I am not worthy). We can all pretend he is not an amazing producer, good rapper, and that the Yeezys were ****, but we all know it's not true. My motivation in life is to be like Biggie, Pharrell, and Ye. As usual I cant wait for the new album. His collab **** was not very good, but I think he is saving the best **** for himself. He still slaughtered Hov on all but 1 track on WTT and in every song since then.

dat slurpage :x

Everyone can keep hating on Kanye but that is my dude! He is good at everything he does. He has earned the right to gloat like other GOATs before him. I wish I was blessed with 1/10th of the talent of the Louis Vuitton Don! (Bless me Yeezy, although I am not worthy). We can all pretend he is not an amazing producer, good rapper, and that the Yeezys were ****, but we all know it's not true. My motivation in life is to be like Biggie, Pharrell, and Ye. As usual I cant wait for the new album. His collab **** was not very good, but I think he is saving the best **** for himself. He still slaughtered Hov on all but 1 track on WTT and in every song since then.

I'm also not here for a music discussion, but..

No offense but how old are you? You know it's only entertainment, right, and I believe people write for Kanye. The Kanye obsession on this board weird is down right weird at time. I don't think people are 'hating' on him, but if you don't like it, you don't like it. The word 'hate' get thrown around too much, and it's really just opinion.

^ FTC apparently this month and no word on Firecrackers yet to my knowledge. Both on my radar fo sho.

I'm So Happy We Don't Have To Deal With This Crap Every Single Release

Originally Posted by YeezySB  
LOL. It all started with Wit-E posting this on NSB,

"Heard these may get scrapped. Nike is unhappy with all the ******** BP does and one of the head honchos at Niketown is trying to block the release and cut Doms ties with Nike."

I don't think a picture of the WoF insoles have been posted yet?
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING ON THE INSOLE?!?! OMG!
My lord someone tell Nike to just donate those to the homeless or something, I dont even have words to describe how bad these are 

It's WAY too much for me to write out. But I'll give you cliffs.

-Nike approaches Kanye about doing a sneaker for charity.

-Kanye agrees and then uses Nike to basically send him on a ALL expense paid trip to design school. Nike's pissed.

-Kanye finally begins to design the Yeezy 1 but continues to change the mold and look of the sneaker, and has samples produced OVER AND OVER AGAIN basically wasting money (AND I'M TALKING ALOT OF F*CKING MONEY WASTED! Which is WHY the price point for the Yeezy 1 was SO HIGH ($215 retail)). Nike then changes the fact that it will be a charity sneaker and decides to make it a release to the general public, in order to try and recoup. Nike get more pissed.

-Kanye then comes to Nike after signing off the final product sample to be produced, and ask for another change. Nike denies him, and puts out the Yeezy 1. Nike's still pissed!

-Kanye then breaks a clause in the contractual agreement with Nike and uses the design school knowledge Nike totally paid for, to do a collab with Louie Vuitton and released the collab sneaker within a couple months of the Yeezy 1 release. NIKE IS furious!

-The Yeezy 1 BLOWS up and Nike recoups. Nike cools down, a little.

-A year goes by and because contractually a Yeezy is supposed to be produced every other year, they go back into the lab with Kanye for the Yeezy 2. Nike is weary, Kanye's image has changed A LOT (Thanks to MTV, Taylor Swift and 1 bottle of Henessy) and they wonder if they'll be able to market this shoe with this jacka*s attached to it.

-Kanye is back to his old ways and clashes with Nike on the design, quality of materials and most important, production numbers(HE WANTS BRED 11 numbers and Nike's marketing team wanted NOTHING to do with that, exclusivity sells). He also attempts to make a GANG of samples, Nike will have none of it. Nike's getting pissed again.

- Kanye attempts to bully Nike and make threats, Nike doesn't flinch. Like a BAWSE!

- Kanye eventually folds and the Yeezy 2 is signed off and released, Nikes way.

-Kanye then goes on ranting and acting crazy in the public. Nike publicly "cuts ties" with him.  Notice I said "cut ties". They're not done with him, that's all I'll say about that.
Wow, just a little extra i also heard Louis vuitton said they'll never deal with kanye either.. that has to do with that rumor of kanye going on ebay and buying all of his LV's... apparently the design team at LV said they didnt want to deal with his "drama queen antics" or something along those lines
roll.gif
Dudes a mess

I'm also not here for a music discussion, but..

No offense but how old are you? You know it's only entertainment, right, and I believe people write for Kanye. The Kanye obsession on this board weird is down right weird at time. I don't think people are 'hating' on him, but if you don't like it, you don't like it. The word 'hate' get thrown around too much, and it's really just opinion.
The obsession comes from the fact that most people in this site are internet thugs. The changing dynamics of hip-hop culture got em shook. There is no obsession. Most people on this site see it the way they want to see it.

I'm almost 24. I feel like people say that knowing you are old enough just to have a snide remark.

Would much rather be a big Kanye west fan than most of the wannabe thugs on this site. Making fun of people for not rocking pants 6x their size or wearing what they like.

Besides Ye made it out from the Chi and so can I. Also his style is more in line with mine. Used to dress mostly like pharrell and somewhat like Ye as a kid and got made fun of. Now those same people out here dressing like me, wearing what I wore several years back, but got made fun of cuz it wasnt gangsta. I'm about to start a career and they have done nothing in the last 6 years but have children they cant even afford. Clown *** ****** these so called gangstas are. But it is not just Ye who deaded that gangsta ****. I could list a ton of musicians that I like who brought hip hop back like MF DOOM and Outkast. But Ye put the nail in the coffin if you have been paying attention to rap.

Ye and Pharrell are symbols to me that you can be successful being yourself. No more being ashamed of who I am.

Last edited:
^^ Would of grabbed the Koston/AM90's, Slate Blues and damn, basically everything in the pic. 50% off. :smokin

3M's for 50% off....SMFH. Need that 9.5 or 10! :nerd:

Spyder Surfboards 

2461 Pacific Coast Highway

Hermosa Beach, CA 90254

(310) 374-8276

Here's their info.

THE MCRADS AND 3MS sold out. I accounted for the majority of pairs for friends.

AM90 Kostons are still available. Happy Hunting

they do not do phone orders from what I know.

Back
Top Bottom