2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Europe gets to eat!

I'd watch out for Taobao. My day job is Seller Risk for eBay and one seller got a few cases opened up for their Jordan's being SNAD (significantly not as described). Seller said their supplier was Taobao.

Any of you rocked yours w/o an insole? Did they get to stretch to a point where you eventually put back the insole?

(Someone noted the Adidas pure boost most comfortable next the SB Dunks. Just tried on the Adidas and they won that battle...)

Last edited:
Any of you rocked yours w/o an insole? Did they get to stretch to a point where you eventually put back the insole?

(Someone noted the Adidas pure boost most comfortable next the SB Dunks. Just tried on the Adidas and they won that battle...)

But Adidas is not Nike! -_-

I think I may own maybe 3 pairs sneakers that aren't Nike out of like 60 pairs.

how many people gonna buy 5 pairs of Beijings to mix and match for the better side panels

some definitely look better than others

Last edited:
Passed on BP Normal

Passed on Cali Hi

Waiting Patiently on the Beijings

Will Cop no matter what, I hope other USA Skateshop online can get it, because I can't cop on NDC, paypal and credit card not accepted. LOL

Beijing please come soon.

But Adidas is not Nike! -_-

I think I may own maybe 3 pairs sneakers that aren't Nike out of like 60 pairs.
This is a true story my friend, but if you read that post a few xx pages back you know why I brought it up.

Really? Just 3/60? Man you're boring lol.

Switch things up man!

you'll run into problems since most places won't set you up due to where you're located. Your best bet is to have a friend set one up for you. Even then you'll probably have to use an intermediary to ship since a lot of shops will balk at international shipping.

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone!  Glad to be part of #teamsmallfoot

I'll be sure to keep a lookout for everyone size 6 and under 
smokin.gif

Seems like a NDC release will be coming soon with the announcement of Nike Europe releasing them this week.

Don't think it wil be a hard cop because most fans of the shoe already went the skate shop route for this release. Still pairs popping up at that. Casual fans won't care about this release. Just wait it out and I'm sure you'll get a pair.

How long until you guys think NDC releases?

I love Em.
Leather looks good, colors poke out your eyes and they are a symbol.
Not salty but sour I don't have the lows. We can't have it all.
Did any of you notice the side panels being slightly lighter/darker per shoe?
I don't mind, I'm just curious.

To Nike:

Stop that environmental bs and please give me back the lace bags!

Back
Top Bottom