2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seems like a NDC release will be coming soon with the announcement of Nike Europe releasing them this week.

Don't think it wil be a hard cop because most fans of the shoe already went the skate shop route for this release. Still pairs popping up at that. Casual fans won't care about this release. Just wait it out and I'm sure you'll get a pair.

How long until you guys think NDC releases?
Please, please, can you please be more specific what shoe you're talking about?

LOL, sorry.
For some reason my work computer has errors when I try to post at times and I had to re-write the post and forgot to add Quartersnacks.

that please please make me chuckle :lol:

but agree with the statement regarding QS--most people who wanted them already got 'em so NDC should be an easy cop. The Cali dunk flop deterred any resellers who might be interested in buying up stock. Already seen some ATC services and avid resellers on my TL "wonder" why Cali's weren't moving like they thought they would :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I LOVE when they make comments like that. Serves them right!

Last edited:
^Quarter Snacks

LOL, sorry.
For some reason my work computer has errors when I try to post at times and I had to re-write the post and forgot to add Quartersnacks.
that please please make me chuckle
laugh.gif

but agree with the statement regarding QS--most people who wanted them already got 'em so NDC should be an easy cop. The Cali dunk flop deterred any resellers who might be interested in buying up stock. Already seen some ATC services and avid resellers on my TL "wonder" why Cali's weren't moving like they thought they would
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I LOVE when they make comments like that. Serves them right!
Haha I was asking kindly.

I was hoping dude was talking about them Beijings.

Just got my QS from SpoT. Quality is way better than expected. Almost worth doubling up on. If considering copping I would say do it.

I love Em.
Leather looks good, colors poke out your eyes and they are a symbol.
Not salty but sour I don't have the lows. We can't have it all.
Did any of you notice the side panels being slightly lighter/darker per shoe?
I don't mind, I'm just curious.

I had mentioned this on the 29th.

Has anyone else noticied the difference in material on the side panels?
Not on my pair, but on other that I have seen/touched, the Brown Side Panels have either a smooth or somewehat "hairy" material.
One pair had both, 1 sneak was smooth while the other was "hairy"/rough.

Edited by ATs Kicks - 8/29/14 at 3:28pm

I love Em.
Leather looks good, colors poke out your eyes and they are a symbol.
Not salty but sour I don't have the lows. We can't have it all.
Did any of you notice the side panels being slightly lighter/darker per shoe?
I don't mind, I'm just curious.

I had mentioned this on the 29th.

Has anyone else noticied the difference in material on the side panels?
Not on my pair, but on other that I have seen/touched, the Brown Side Panels have either a smooth or somewehat "hairy" material.
One pair had both, 1 sneak was smooth while the other was "hairy"/rough.

Edited by ATs Kicks - 8/29/14 at 3:28pm

Mines are not hairy tough just a slightly lighter/darker color depending on how you look at it.
Makes it unique!

Back
Top Bottom